🏝𝕔𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕕

Katharina groans as she opens her eyes. Her back is against the bamboo cage in which she is trapped. The cages on the left and right are identical. They are all vacant. When she realizes she is alone in the cage, she panics. Her leg is wrapped in a brilliant white bandage. Vaas had done that? Did he look after her? Why? Wailing, she straightens herself and looks about at the disorganized encampment. Men are strewn about the camp on chairs and even boxes. Some cards are dealt, while others are used in a game she is unfamiliar with. A woman's helpless scream echoes here and there. Katharina sips her drink and rubs her eyes. The sun rises gradually. What hour is it then? What day of the week would it be? Where's Tyler?"Morning Chicca" is heard in her ear. She swallows as she glances at Vaas. The dazzling sunlight is blocked by his powerful physique. "Do you feel better?" he asks rhetorically. "Where is Tyler?" Vaas grins. "Don't be concerned about him. "Today we are going to make you a moviestar." "A what?" she inquires. Vaas laughs and swings open the cage. "Come one." He pulls her up and smiles. "Come one pera," he says, laughing. "I am not your pera," she cries, shoving his hand away. Vaas laughs. "We'll see," he laughs as he lifts her up. Katharina moans as she walks alongside him around the camp. His men's greedy eyes burn on her body. Uncomfortably, she moves closer to Vaas. Despite the fact that he is a crazed killer, she feels safer with him. Vaas smiles and wraps his arm around her. "Don't worry, Chicca, the only penis you have to fear here is mine," he says softly into her ear. "Bah," she complains, and Vaas chuckles. He comes to a sudden halt in front of a wooden cabin and rubs a hair from her mouth. In the shack, defenseless screams can be heard. "Carlos!" yells Vaas. Carlos walks outdoors, growling. Sabrina is dragged into his arms. Her lip is ripped, as is her skirt. Her face is speckled with blue blotches as she sobs in the embrace of Carlos. Katharina is taken aback by her best friend. "Sabrina," she argues, attempting to free herself from Vaas' grasp."I didn't think so," he adds, tightening his grip on her. "Sabrina," reassures Katharina. "Carlos, take our little whore to the cages in the south." He smirks, "She'll feel better there." "No, thank you," Katharina protests. Sabrina screams as she tries to flee the small Brazilian pirate. Vaas chuckles and shoves Katharina inside. The wooden floor is covered in fresh and old blood stains. Katharina's stomach clenches. Vaas shoves her into a chair and binds her wrists. "Look, this is what you're going to say," he commands as he steps behind the camera. Is that what this is? A ransomware video. She could never do that to her father. He will snap. He's already lost everything! "Vaas," she sobs. "Collaborate with me, Chicca!" Mama and papa. Me han secuestrado. 30000 pesos el sábado o me matarán." Got it?" Katharina nods. "And action" Vaas says. Katharina swallows. A tear escapes her eyes. "papá.Me han secuestrado. 3000 pesos el sábado o me matarán." Vaas nods approving. Katharina takes a deep breath and swallows.
"Papi, te amo, pero por favor no pagues. Tyler y yo nos salvaremos. Es una estafa. Te prometo que nos veremos de nuevo. No tengas miedo, sigue vivo, por favor sé feliz" says Katharina hastily. "What the fuck are you doing? This is a ransom video no goodbye video" yells Vaas angry. "Adiós papá. Te quiero" speaks Katharina fast. She speaks as quickly as she can before Vaas approaches. He grabs her, enraged. "Stop talking!!" Stop the nonsense! "Shut up!" he says again. This time she truly irritated him. What the hell has she done?! "Vaas!" she screams. But he refuses to listen. He keeps punching her in the face. What motivated her to do this? The footage will now be considerably more painful to see for her father. "Vaas," she sobs. "Shut up and do as I say," he roars, pulling her up. "Vaas, please," she begs. He drags her along with him without saying anything."Stupid Bitch," he screams as he shoves her back into the cage. "Ah," she whimpers as she rolls across the floor. tears flow from her eyes. She leans on the cage to relax her back. She stretches her arms and rests her head on them. "I'm sorry, Papa," she says quietly and sobs. What exactly did she do?"Hey," a quiet voice says. Katharina raises her head. Two boys are sitting in the cage in front of her. Both boys are dressed casually for the summer. Tourists as usual. Victims like her, she believes. "What's up, girl?" "Are you okay?" asks the largest of them. He has short brown hair and green eyes that are gentle. His chiseled frame is jammed up against the bars. My name is Brad. "This is Luke," he continues, motioning to the tiny fellow. His blond hair is a little longer, but his green eyes are the same. "Are you.. a bit okay?" Katharina gently raises her head. Her face is covered in bruises and blue patches. Her lip is swollen with blood. Katharina nods and swallows. She then collapses on the ground. She simply wishes to sleep... She simply wishes to die in her sleep.