Chapter 17

Rose's POV:
I wake up from my sleep because the sun has appeared and hit the skin of my face.Honestly, I still remember what happened last night, but because Hejin said that I shouldn't worry about it, I tried to forget it. But still I still feel bad with her.
I look at her who's still sleeping peacefully beside me. Looks like she's so tired,huh?

I got out of bed, I went straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face before I go to the kitchen for make breakfast. When I was in the kitchen and started cooking, suddenly a man came carrying a suitcase.
Wait, looks like I've seen that guy?
After I try to remembered his face, I finally know him. He is Hejin's second brother, Taehyung. He looks at me and comes to me.

"You? Who are you?"

"I'm Rose."
He blinked 2 times while processing in his brain when I said my name.

"Wait. Did you said,Rose? You mean, are you the girl from Australia who's dating with my sister when she was in senior high school? What are you doing here?"

"Uh..long story,oppa. Maybe you can ask Heejin. Btw, I'll make a pancakes for breakfast, you want some?"

He nodded and smile at me.
"Yes. It's okay with you?"

"Yup."
He said thank you to me but than he whisper to me.
"Thank you, Rose. And,is my sister still sleeping?"

I nodded and he went upstairs with smile and carrying her suitcase to her room.
Looks like he want to surprise her sister.

Taehyung's POV:
I went to my room to put my luggage and other things because I was done with my activities with my members at the agency. After I took out my things and put them into place, I went straight to my little sister's room. I walked slowly on tiptoe so that the sound of my footsteps could not be heard, and opened the door quietly.
I chuckled because I saw her sleeping position. I squatted beside the bed and blew her ears. She groaned and stretched her body. I thought she was going to wake up but in fact she continued sleeping I finally took out my ignorant stance, namely screaming beside her ear.

"KIM HEJIN GET UP YOUR ASS YOU SLEEPY-"
Before I finished my words, she hit me with her bolster while her eyes is half open and groaning again. I approached her face and she immediately opened her eyes wide and surprised. She was so shocked and her head hit the wall.

"Ack! My head." She blinks two times when she see me while still rubbed her head.
"Morning.. I look at her with my sweet smile.

"Aigoo you're ruined my sleep oppa~"
Eh? Why does her voice look so weak?

"Hihi sorry. I just want to surprise you.
Btw,are you okay? Your voice is weak. Are you sick?"

She looked at me with disheveled hair while covered her body with her blanket with her blank face and a slight yawn from her mouth.
"Aishh you my fucking brother. Get out from my room now~"

"No. I'm not get out from here. Let me touch your forehead." I held her forehead and her forehead felt warm. She look at me confused.
"Why? Am I sick?"

"Ofc! Your forehead is warm and it's mean you have a fever stupid."

"Oh just a fever. I can handle it."

"No. I'll take care of you. Wait here,I'll take a cold water for you." When I want to get out, she suddenly grab my hand.

"Don't. I know you tired and you don't need to take care of me. I'll just call my girlfriend. And,I think Rose will going for work. So, let my gf take care of me." She give me a weak smile but I'm shocked with her words.