Rosa Parks

The one who stood up
She was different. Everyone could tell. As she walked up on to the small quiet bus she sat. Some people stared. Some were disgusted, other looked sad, bit most just gazed right through her, like h's wasn't even there. The bus stopped many times, and lots of people came on. At one stop a man, different than the girl came. " Get up." He said. His voice first quiet. She didn't move. " I said get up. " this time his voice was loud. Deep and rolling like thunder. He was booming. He was the storm, while she was the sun. He was rolling in, covering her with his glares. Again, she didn't move. She just looked ahead, because after all, she was the sun. And all he was, was a cloud. " Lady, you gotta move. " she looked up to see the bus driver. He was more of a star. Just shining when told. Not really thinking. " I'm calling the cops." He said. She laughed. The cops wouldn't do much. All she was was different. It wasn't her fault she was born shining. "Lady, move now. Or else were gonna arrest you." Of course she didn't move. After all they were just more stars, working under the rule of the moon, trying to push her away.
The stars grabbed her and forced her into a cell, just because she was shining. It wasn't fair. It wasn't her fault she was bright. Of course, it was too late. People had seen the brightness of the sun. Had fallen in love with her light, and used it as their hope. Because that's what the sun is, hope for the next day.