🏝𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕥

"Chicca, chicca, get up! "Wake the fuck up" rings in her ear. Katharina gently opens her eyes. She mumbles, "What?" "What? What the fuck? "Who the fuck you think you are?" "I'm sorry, What Mister Vaas" she responds. "Are you laughing along with me now?" As if you were a courageous tiny ant? Get up!" Growling Katharina stands up. Vaas grins as he sees her face. He opens the cage and sets down a dish of rice. "Eat," he says as he walks away from her. Katharina lets out a sigh.It doesn't take long for Vaas to find himself back up against the bars. "What is the problem?" "Isn't that good enough for the princessa?" Katarina lets out a sigh. "Can't I have like a spoon or something?" "You think you're in the Hilton?" scoffs Vaas and proceeds to walk away. It doesn't take long for him to return with the spoon, though. "Thank you," Katharina says as she takes the spoon. She gives him a doubtful glance. He simply stares at her. "What wrong, Chicca?" Should I come in and feed you?" Katharina sighs and rolls her eyes. Vaas lets out a sigh and opens the cage. "Vaas no," she says, but he grabs the spoon and shoves it into her lips. Chicca, you need to eat and remain hydrated. "You need a lot of vitamins," he says as he places the spoon in her lips."What do you care?""I always care about my merchandise," he says. Katharina looks at him, stunned. She is only that to him. Merchandise... "Vitamin E," he explains and inserts the spoon. "Vitamin D," he says again. Vitamin C." "Come on, eat so we can do a photoshoot.""A what?" she asks, swallowing her rice. Vaas smiles and tosses the bowl to the floor."Today you are a model," he winks, dragging her up." Ah Vaas," she cries, sinking into her leg. "Get up, Chicca," he says. "I I can't." He shouts, "Get the fuck up!" "I can't," she says, tears streaming down her cheeks. Vaas moans and reaches for her hair. As he tugs her hair, her head burns. "Don't play hard with me," he hisses before storming out of the camp. Katharina is taken back to the warm beach. He's taking her to the beach for what reason? 
He pulls her down onto the soft sand with zeal. When she looks at the forest edge, he threatens, "Don't think about it." Katharina swallows after biting her lip. "Now just sit still and pose a little." Katharina swallows and turns to face the camera. She doesn't even care what she looks like right now. "Hey, are you deaf ?!" She raises her head, sighing. Vaas snaps a few photographs before tossing his cigarette to the ground. "You are a true hardcore pera." I like that. No, I respect that," he says quietly as he approaches. "Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?" I know, the first time someone told me that, I believed they were joking, so - bam - I shot them. The trouble is, he was correct. And then I started seeing it everywhere I looked - all these fucking pricks, everywhere I looked, doing the same fucking thing... Over and over again, thinking, "This time is going to be different." Please, no-no-no-no-no... This time will be different..." Katharina takes a big breath and stares him in the eyes.I'm sorry, but I don't like how......you're LOOKING at me! Do you think I'm joking, or do you think I'm lying? You're a bitch! Okay? FUCK. YOU. "No," she whimpers, crawling backward."It's fine,. Pera, I'm going to relax. I'm going to relax. The thing is... okay? "ssh," he says quietly, placing his hands on her jaws. "Shh. It's ok, Chicca. "Come on." He lifts her and leads her back to her cage. Katharina lets out a sigh. Why did she not flee? She had no chance, whether she tried or not. Sighing, she leans against the cage. "Hello, Kat. "May I address you as Kat?" Katharina blinks open her eyes. "Yes," she says. Brad gives her a friendly smile. "U just hang in there okay and most of all put on your brave face?" "I promise." Kat gives a gentle smile. "Oh Tyler," she says once again.