🏝𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕒 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕝

Four days have passed since Katharina shot the images with Vaas. He'd stop by occasionally to look at her or feed her. He forced Katharina to eat despite the fact that she didn't want to. Overall, Katharina has not been out of her cage for four days. She spent her days napping and conversing with the brothers who sat next to her. The only thing that made her happy were the lovely nights. She looks up, surprised, to see Vaas's shadow blocking the sunshine. "What?" She inquires arrogantly. "Im sorry do you have any fucking idea how rude that was," said Vaas. "Apologies," she says snidely. "What do you need?"Vaas laughs and sniffs. "You don't think you're funny, do you?" Katharina gives a cautious smile. Vaas sets a bowl of food and a spoon down once more. "Eat," he says. "Oh, Katharina... Don't force me to feed you. "I have more important things to do." "I don't force you to do anything, Vaas, and I doubt you have anything better to do." Apart from jerking off." Brad and Luke burst out laughing. Vaas has a scowl on his face. "Really now," he adds as he unlocks the cage. "I don't need to ask someone to jerk me off," he says quietly. "I'll simply take your friend." "She's a whore." "She isn't a whore," Katharina snarls. "Now she is," Vaas quips. Katharina is enraged at him and spits rice in his face. "Fuck" Vaas, curses. He is enraged at the laughing brothers. "You think this is funny, huh?" he exclaims and yanks Luke's hair through the cage. "You think this is fucking funny!" exclaims Brad. "Vaas no," Katharina cries, grabbing his powerful arm. Vaas takes a glance at her. He lets go of Luke and moves in closer with Katharina.  "the next time you try to be funny, I will beat your brother to death." "Tyler," Katharina says quietly. He is still alive! "Please, Vaas," she begs. Vaas smiles as he inserts the spoon into her mouth. He growls, "Eat." Katharina takes a swallow. Why had she dared him? He storms out of the cage, leaving Katharina alone. Katharina sighs and awaits the end of the day. hoping for a miracle to happen tomorrow. Or that she will simply pass away in her sleep.

The words "Good morning, Pera" ring out loudly through the bars. Katharina blinks open her eyes. "If it was a good morning I wouldn't see your face" she says with a growl. She opens her eyes, surprised, as she hears laughter next to her. Vaas snarls. He opens the cage and lifts her by the throat. She squeezes "Vaas." "Recall what I said yesterday, Pera." I shall exact my revenge on your brother. You've just irritated me. It's fine. He dies." He quickly releases her and begins to walk out of the cage. "Vaas," she cries. Vaas shuts the door and stares her in the eyes. "Vaas," she says quietly, pushing herself against the bars. Vaas grins. "Vaas, please," she begs. "I will do everything for you." "Everything," he says again. Katharina nods and swallows. "Suck my dick," he says against her ear. Katharina swallows and shuts her eyes. "Suck my dick, and I won't hurt your brother," he says once again. "Deal," Katharina says bravely. Vaas grins. He kisses her lips and holds her jaws. "All right," he says as he walks away. She falls through her legs and sits down on the floor, trembling. What has she done this time?

 "Tyler," Vaas exclaims, and walks over to the injured kid. "I have good news for you." "I struck a deal with your sister... She inquired. "Well, she begged me not to do you any harm," he smirks as he begins to bind the wound on his leg. "What?" Tyler inquires. "Don't worry, she'll be fine." "I don't kill your sister in return," Vaas smirks. "Hey! "And what about me?" exclaims Chris. "I apologize for not mentioning you". Chris snarls. "Of course not," he says quietly. Tyler lets out a sigh. "Vaas.. please..""What is it Tyler, you can ask me, anything amigo?" "Wat... water please." Vaas gets to his feet and grabs a glass of water. Tyler looks surprised that Vaas actually brings him water and assists him. "Drink up," Vaas says. The cool water rushes through his troth, relieving the scorching anguish. He looks up, relieved, and takes a long breath. "Thank you," he exclaims. "Don't bring it up," Vaas says, returning the cup. Chris mumbles once more. "What?" Tyler inquires. "I'm simply surprised... In the end, no. That she didn't even bring up my name. You see, I was meant to be her boyfriend! "No, all she can think about is poor Tyler," Chris growls. Vaas smiles and crosses his arms at the youngster. "You're surprised," Tyler exclaims. "Dude.. Why you think she didn't mention you?" "I saved her." I hauled her across the dumb boat." Tyler lets out a faint growl. "And before that?" Remember, you tried to rape her." Vaas' eyes light up with rage when he hears this. "You are supposed to be my best friend and what do you do?!" Chris snarls. "It wouldn't hurt, you know. "Perhaps she'd be cooler if she wasn't a virgin anymore," Chris grumbles. Vaas takes an interest in Chris. He Tyler's enraged snarl almost goes unnoticed by him. "You were my best friend man!" "Dude bro's before ho's," Chris responds. "You're talking about my sister," Tyler exclaims. "Vaas buddy" "What's up amigo?" Vaas asks and stands up. "Do me a favor and headbutt him or something." Vaas laughs and moves over to Chris. "No, Tyler. "No, no, I'm sorry," Chris exclaims, but it's too late. Vaas  smacks his forehead into Chris's unconscious body. "Thank you," Tyler sighs. "Carlos!" exclaims Vaas. "Bring this one to the garden!" Tyler raises his eyes to Vaas. What about the garden? That probably sounded better than it was. Tyler smiles as Vaas pats his cheek. "Now I have to go back Tyler, just hang in there a little while."