🏝𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕧𝕒𝕒𝕤 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕒𝕓𝕚𝕟

Vaas looks up at Katharina, who is taken aback. "Hello, Chicca," he grins. Katharina takes a swallow. She understands why he is here. She had thought he would forget. Or, at the very least, he didn't intend it. However, in the end. He is a psychopath...He unlocks her cage and lifts her up. "Come one, Chicca," he says softly, wrapping his arms around her. His contact irritates her skin. Her nose is filled with the silky aroma of coconut and bananas. "Where are we going?" she inquires, her voice trembling. "My place," he replies, smirking. "Your place," she says again. Vaas smiles as he leads them away from the camp. His cabin is located a bit outside the camp. On the outskirts of the jungle. "I appreciate the privacy," he says. Katharina takes a swallow. She sighs as he looks at the two-story wooden cabin. She must admit that he has style. He helps her up the wooden stairs and opens the door gently. Inside, she is surprised to find it huge and clean. She examines the leather sofa and TV with interest. She takes a step back as she looks past the kitchen and oval dining table. Tyler's camera, their phones, and passports were all on his table.When she runs into Vaas, she gasps. She turns around and examines the green stone on his neck. Its unique shape suggests that it is handcrafted. He says, "My eyes are up here, Chicca." Katharina swallows as she looks into his deep eyes. his hand slides gently along her exposed leg beneath her gown. "Vaas, please," she asks softly. "Pera, St." You recall our agreement." Katharina takes a swallow. She takes a step back, but Vaas is too quick for her. He wraps his powerful arm around her slim figure and presses her back into his chest. "Vaas no!" she screams. Vaas laughs. He slips his hand beneath her dress and rubs it against her underwear. "Promise is promise," he murmurs. "Come one pera... Fuck for Tyler his life." "That wasn't the agreement," Katharina shouts. Vaas snifts through her hair. She's no match for him, and before she realizes it, she's lying on the wooden floor with him on top of her. "I don't care," Vaas says quietly as he opens his pants. "No" she yells as she feels his penis at her opening."Vaas please" she begs. "Oh Katharina... You make me wild when you beg" he whispers and penetrates her. Screamingly she closes her eyes. "Don't scream yet he grunts.