Pure White Dress

17 year old Jennifer Shrader Lawrence is easily the most popular, and adored  girl at Willard County Day High School. She practically owns the hall ways every day with her 3 best friends, Natalie, Jena, and Leven, also known as “The Pretty Committee.” trailing behind her, and her sexy, male counterpart boyfriend, Josh Hutcherson, whose also the most popular boy in school, who also in the hallways, has his boys, Liam, Sam, and Jack trailing behind him and Jen.

The sun beat down on the Lawrence’s estate on the hot summer day in Beverly Hills. 17 year old beauty, Jennifer Lawrence rifles through her gigantic walk in closet, with defined glass jewelry cases, and 2 different vanity mirrors, and a runway inspired waiting room all in the closet.

 ”Okay, what do you guys think of this outfit.” Jennifer asks her friends who sit on the pure white couch, and spectate her as she walks down the small runway. As Jennifer makes her way down the runway, she twirls to show off the “twirl factor” in the pure white dress.

Pure white was a color of royalty to Jennifer. She even had her master bedroom, be converted from Pink and Black to pure white. When she was done making her way down the runway, Jennifer looked at her friends waiting for a response.

"I think you should switch to the Kate Spade Pure White Fit N Flare dress." Natalie says, not bothering to take her eyes off of her phone. Jennifer lets out a roaring groan, "Natalie stop texting Liam and pay attention to me! ME!". 

Natalie looks up from her phone, and Jena and Leven both look at Jennifer. The leader of “The Pretty Committee.” finally felt at place with having everyone focused on her. Jennifer sighs and says, “Josh and I need to look our best for my parent’s auction, I need to look so hot, that we leave the auction and go fuck in my bedroom.”

After Jennifer stated that last sentence everyone knew that it was time to get down to work. Natalie picked her phone back up with caution and says, “Well my mom just had designer Sherri Hill on her show, so I can get Sherri or a representative straight to your house for a fitting, and everything for a dress made perfectly for you.”

A smile forms on the Queen B’s lips at the thought of getting a personalized dress for the summer auction, and most importantly Josh’s pleasure. Jen says to Natalie, “Perfect, and make sure to see if they could possibly make a dress for Willow.”. Willow was Jennifer’s 7 year old sister, “Mother told me to take her out and buy her a dress, but I was very busy.” Natalie nods at Jennifer’s instructions, and says, “Noted, it’ll all be ready by tomorrow afternoon.”. Jennifer gives Natalie a nod of approval.

Natalie’s mother, Natasha Lynne Dormer was an international talk show supernova, leading to an emipre with tons of money, creating a privileged life for her and her family. Jennifer turned her body to Jena, waiting to her a plan from her. 

Jena looks at her phone and says, “After the auction, I have arranged you the nicest hotel suite for you and your man to spend some quality, sexy time, and plus your parents think your coming to my house. So basically you’ll only have a 4 hours in the hotel room, but it’ll be worth it.” 

Jena’s parents own a chain of luxury hotels all across America, and they’re even opening some outside of the country. I smile at Jena and say, “Make sure my one of a kind diamond studded underwear is in there.”. Jena nods and begins to type in her phone.

Jennifer makes her final turn to Leven and says, “Last but certainly not least, Leven”. Leven crosses her legs, and says, “Your hairstylists will be here at perfect timing, along with make up, plus Jena and I will go get you and Willow’s customized shoes from Chanel, plus I’ll handle Willow all day.”

The blonde leader smiles at her 3 friends with her razor sharp smile, she says, “Girls thank you so much, you honestly are the greatest girls in the world.”. The three girls stand on their toes and pull Jennifer in for a hug, with a chorus of “I love yous”.

"What’s up beautiful?" Josh answers his cell phone in his confident tone.

Jen’s heart beats flutters a million miles per minute, and she whispers “Nothing, just sitting in my room, missing my fiancee'.”

Josh laughs and says, “Remember baby, you cannot tell anybody, not even the girls, and I haven’t told the boys.”.

She pout, and looks at her ring finger, spectating the gigantic rock placed on her finger. He proposed last month, he came by her house when everyone was out, and he popped the question.

"Baby, I have to at least tell the girls, I need help planning our wedding!, it’s not that easy planning a wedding all by yourself." Jennifer whines

Josh chuckles softly and says, “How about I come over and say hello to my future wife, and possibly practice for our wedding night.”. She bits her lip, and says, “Sure just come over now.”.

"Okay baby, see you in a bit.". The couple exchanges goodbyes, and hangs up. Jennifer runs over to her closet, and picks out her black embellished cut out romper from Forever 21.

Once she puts herself in her outfit, with the matching black heels. She makes her way downstairs, but cuts time by using the built in elevator, and hits the “4” button, which is the kitchen.

When the elevator door opens, she sees Rosa, her family’s maid, Chef Devin, the family’s chef, Her Dad, Her Mom, and her little sister, Willow. Jennifer’s mom greets her and says, “Oh Jenny Lou, there you are, I was wondering where you were.”. Jennifer smiles and walks over to her mom and gives her a hug, ” I was only upstairs, reviewing my plan for the gala and talking to my boyfriend.”. Jennifer’s mother zones out and just nods in agreement.

"Daddy." Jennifer says. "Yes princess what is it?". Gary says, not looking up from his paper. "Can Joshua please come over for dinner?". Jennifer asks in a sweet tone. Gary lets out a sigh and says, "I suppose.".

Jennifer shrieks, and says, “Thank you Daddy.”

After Jennifer walks out and back to the elevator, and the elevator doors closes. Willow could tell Jennifer was hiding something.

"Daddy?" Willow says in an innocent tone. "Yes Princess, what is it?". Gary asks looking down from his paper to his 7 year old princess.

"Can I be excused?". Gary nods, and Willow run’s out the kitchen and straight to the elevator.

Once she gets inside the elevator, Willow presses the red pulsing “J” button which means Jennifer and begins elevating to Jennifer’s room.

As soon as she steps off the elevator, Willow bursts through Jennifer’s bed, causing Jennifer to shriek from her desk. 

Willow closes the door behind her and Jennifer says, “Damn Willow do you ever knock.”. Willow walks to the couch in front of her bed and says, “Don’t use that language with me when your doing things your not supposed to.”

Jennifer’s eyes widen at the hearing of Willow almost sending a threat to her. “Willow, what do you know about Josh and I.”. 

Willow’s eyes widen, and she says, “I know you guys are engaged, and there’s a good chance your pregnant.”

Jennifer’s eyes are bulging, she looks down at her stomach, "did I gain too much weight “.

Willow eyes gleam in satisfaction, and she starts to comb her hair with her fingers. Jen sighs, and says, “Well you are a smart one lil’ sis. I am engaged to Josh, but i’m not pregnant.”.

Willow crosses her legs and says, “Well I can’t just keep this big secret to myself without some type of award to hold me off.”

Jennifer sighs and says, “Fine, how much do you want?”.

Willow crosses her arms and says, “It’s not money that I want.”.