chapter 1

I was just walking with my friend, sadly i had agreed to go somewhere i really shouldn't have wanted to go.

"Why did i agree to this?" i thought as i walked further and further into this scary atmosphere.
"Something wrong?" She asked,
"No I'm fine, it's just I'm a bit worried about this place" i replied, cautious of everyone and everything around me.
Someone, who i didn't recognise at all, came and acted like i had known her for years.
"Hi guys! What's up?" She asked us while smiling.
I looked at her in confusion, who was this girl? I mean she was pretty, and looked like my f- WAIT! it's her sister! damn i should've thought of that, i am pretty dumb for a 17 year old.
I decided to have a conversation with her, 5 minutes after emma left for the show, it was really awkward, but i mean she is nice and i probably have made a new friend!
"Hey, i know this is a really strange question, but do you like cheese?" She said, smiling.
i burst out laughing and said "who doesn't?"
We basically are best friends now, but we had to be getting home, it was really late.
i walked with her, talking about what we like and dislike, honestly she was a fun person! I hopped in the car and grabbed my phone, freedom! It was hard to actually pay attention to my phone, that girl just.. caught my eye.