Having a baby with Niall Horan

Niall was playing the guitar to you and to your 9 months unborn child. You were due in a week, and You and Niall was super excited. You both wanted to be a parentsso badly. You felt a hard kick! And you placed your hand on your massive stomach.

Niall stop playing and put both hands on your stomach as well, You felt another hard kick! ... You tried to stand up, but you doubled over the pain. You felt a gush of water down your pants.. "OH MY GOSH!" you said..

Niall noticed your soaking yoga pants and started fliping out. "OH MY GOSH (Y/N)" your waters just broke up!

.

.

.

Hurry! get in the car, the bags are already in there! .. I got the keys! Lets have this baby!! .... Niallwas jumping from the wall for he was really excited.

Youwombbled over to the car and Niall helped you in. Jumoed in the drivers seat and you were off! You were whincing in pain as Niall tried to calm you down,he was holding your hand.and you were squeezing it.. you arrived at the hospital at 7:18pm...

You were rushed into the room right away! by the time you gotten into the hospital gown. you left as if you couldn't walk anymore.

.

.

.

Niallwas supporting you in every ways, stroking your forehead, kissing you, holding your hands, softly singing to you. he was a good guy under pressure.

.

(3 hours later)

.

Youand Niallcried of joy. you just had given a birth to a healthy baby girl, Niall wont stop kissing and hugging you, and telling you how much he loves you,when you held her 2 minuteslater. she opens her eyes. they were blue, exactly like niall's eyes.

.

.

which made him cry even more. You decided to named her 'Bella Horan' 

(2 years later)

.

.

you were back to the hospital again, getting your first ultrasound for new baby. it turned out to be a boy. and you've decided to named him 'Liam' listen to his heartbeat. Niall whispered. It was southing sound, one you could relax to.

.

.

'I love you!' you said, and Niall said 'I love you too (Y/N) and Niall kissed you.

~the end.