Introduction

Brisk air flooded my skin as I walk onto the frozen ground. He stood just ahead of me as I saw him stare thorough me. His eyes as icey as the wind. I couldn't blame him for I wore the same eyes, yet worse. I hurt him.

If words were applicable I would have said them. Instead I waited for his angry words and frustration, but none were in sight. Minutes seemed to wisk away, until the weight was overfilling. I walked forward and he stepped closer, till inches were left. I felt words leave my mouth in a way that was so venomous,

" If only you weren't so fake I might actually be able to see you had a soul!" I spat, finding words ever so wrong.

" You're no angel either sweetheart!"

He spoke so softly, it was creepy. At this I turned and walked away from him. Confused, was a word I could use, for his soft yet icey tone had put me at ease, knowing he was stifled by my words.

" If you could, would you turn back those pages? "

His words changed into a real question, no hidden fee. Taken aback I answered simply.

" Filpping back is so easy, rewriting is a different story."

If I could tell him somehow that his frustration was leading me to be this person, I would. But, I cant, it would break him even more. This started from me. I told him something to vent my own feelings that birthed from his frustration. Words that shouldn't be spoken in an everlasting love. If that's what this is?

" Then make new pages, new chapters. I don't care, but what I do care about is us. So please let's fix this. "

He pleaded with hope on his eyes. A huge change from the beginning of our conversation. Some part of me in joy, that he still cared the other dissatisfied with his lack anger. It was like part of me hated him. As a whole, he was my soulmate. But, a part of him just killed me to insanity.