raven and dexter part 1

ever after high was just getting ready for true hearts day . raven and dexter where just sitting
then cupid told them about a party for true hearts day . so then dexter asks raven if she will go with him , raven said YES . then ash and hunter well this happen , ash was like why are you hanging with cerise ash said to hunter . huter said well we are just hanging out . ash said well were breaking up , hunter said wait what ash . ash said bye . then hunter and cerise just said wow thats all . back to raven and dexter . so raven was getting ready for the party also dexter after that dexter pick raven up . then they when to the party .

then cupid was there then she looked and raven and dexter and was sad tried not show it . back to ash and hunter or hunter and cerise . so hunter ask cerise if she will like to the party and she said YES . ash didnt care . raven and dexter were just dance but then the party ended so raven and dexter , dexter walk raven to her dorm then raven went to her dorm so did dexter and sleped .hunter and cerise was just talking and talking , but then ash start to get jelly . the next day everyone waked up then hunter and cerise went to the tea shop to ment dexter and raven . then dexter and raven came to the tea shop . then all talked . Then raven and dexter left , they went to the mall and talk . Hunter and cerise was just hanging out .😍 dexter and raven was getting bored so they went to a movie . Then cupid got jelly of raven and dexter , dexter had his hand around raven . Cupid feel like she was about to cry . Raven and dexter went to a photo booth. Hunter and cerise was going to the park when they got there hunter had a phone call so hunter said I'll be back, hunter answer it was ash , ash said sorry that we break up . want to get back together. Hunter said wrong number and that's all . Hunter went back to cerise. Raven and dexter was just at Raven dorm room . Raven and dexter sat on the bed , being bored then dexter was the same bored . Cupid knower on the door dexter open it he said hey cupid what are you doing here. Dexter went with raven , cupid said i was bored so I came here . Dexter said can you leave . Cupid just leaved b. Hunter and cerise went to there dorms . The next day everyone in ever after 🎀 was getting ready for prom all the students was going shopping .