Outburst (OS)

"Do you have any idea, how much struggle I did? After shedding so much blood and sweat, this house has turned into a 5BHK house? The house in which you people so comfortably live? And how many sleepless night I have spent just so that, I could provide you people a good education and lifestyle? And you tell me that I don't have any right over this house and that I am not a good father?" Vanraj questions, his voice raising a notch higher. Every pair of eyes, present there has turned teary. Everyone's except Kinjal, Rakhi and Samar.

Kinjal rolled his hearing another justification of doing EMA while Rakhi's mouth filled with distate, what a circus my daughter has married into?  Samar stood there unaffected, like the words spoken by his father holds no value and in reality, it seriously do not hold any value.

"Answer me, dammit!" Vanraj banged his hand on the table. "Why are you silent now? Don't have words to counter back?" His breathing ragged.

Goosebumps erupted on everyone's body... his yell was that much louder but all Samar did was, took a step forward and looked straight into Vanraj's eyes. Ego clashed with Self-Respect.

"Main chup isliye tha kyunki aapne mere sawal ka jawab diya hi nahi, Mr Vanraj Shah." He paused, taking into his shocking expression into account. Amused and also satisfied, he continued, "Mera sawal bas itna sa that ki, aapko mere aur Nandini ke rishte se kya problem ya phir aapki maa yaani ki meri pujya baa ko kya dikkat hai?" He turned to look at Mrs Leela Shah who was throwing daggers at him but he ignored it all.

Anupama yelled, "Samar, aise baat karte hai bado se? Maine yahi sikhaya hai tujhko?"

He turned to look at his mother, the mother who loves to become mahaan and not human. Who still sides with her cheater husband and does not let anyone call out to his mistakes. If her siding with his father had hurt him then her questioning him for that cheater husband had made Samar to make an entry.

"Izzat unhe di jati hai Mrs Anupama Vanraj Shah jo khud ki izzat karna jaane ya aisa koi kaam kare ki unhe izzat mili and yeah, izzat di nahi kamai jaati hai." He flat out refused to listen to her. This time, Samar will speak and no can stop him.

If Samar yelling at Vanraj had people in shock then his taunt to Anupama flabbergasted them. Samar Anupama Shah was always a mumma boy then what changed now?

Kavya looked around scared. She could see that the haze Vee has created had started to clear and the outcome was not going to be in her favor.

"Let's not waste our time and come to your questions first." He spoke calmly even when every cell of his body wanted to yell. But he knew, a truth does not change even when spoken in a whisper and a lie do not become a truth even when yelled on top of their lungs. And being calm can provide you rationality which you seem to lost when you decide to yell your lungs out.

"Aapne kaha aapne struggle kiya, right? Lekin struggle toh sabhi karte hai? Maine kiya, aapne kiya aur dada ji ne bhi kiya hai. So how do we differentiate every struggle? How YOU turned out be the bad guy and not us?" He questions, clearly challenging him to speak a in his favour now. Taking his and everyone's silence as a que, he continued. " We differentiate by seeing what we become after our struggles and its not my fault that you decided to flame up your ego and forget from where you have started? Sorry but in my eyes, your struggle only holds a value till you were  good person."

" Secondly, kya kaha tha aapne? Yes that why I am questioning your rights over this house, right? So tell me, who the hell leaves their house for his 'love'? Who the hell don't attend his son's wedding just because his 'love' will not like it? Who in the fucking hell remains quiet while his 'love' created ruckus in his son's wedding in his own house? And I never said that you did not have any right over this house... It was you who threatened to throw me out just because, first when you wanted Mrs Anupama Vanraj Shah to stop teaching dance and secondly when I bought my love home on shivratri puja. The very same girl who stood like a rock in our hard times. Who decided to support Mrs Shah and not her own Maasi. And let me remind you, we both are not cheating anyone and neither does Nandini is a other woman like your 'love'? So tell me, how much right should be given to you?" He folded his hand at his chest, a small smile playing on his lips.