The girl who made medusa Cry.

"Hey there, Deuces."

"Y-you returned! Foolish mortal, don't you understand the presence of whom you stand within? I am Medusa! Of the Gorgons!"

The girl went silent, wandering around in the cave slowly and carefully, touching the walls with one hand and holding a basked with the other.

"You know the... the monster? Hideous? Terrifying? I petrify fools who dare to look my way, I-"

"Have the most beautiful voice."

Medusa looked at the girl, the blind daughter of a farmer who found her way to the Gorgon's lair the week before. Medusa's sisters hadn't been around to see her initial intrusion, and in truth, Medusa hadn't expected her to return. The last time she meandered into her cave, Medusa had tried her best to turn her to stone, standing silently, staring violently, eager to teach a lesson to any who intrude, but instead the girl had simply bumbled around, feeling about the cave, and asking if anyone was there. Of course, Medusa had told her, feeling a strange pity for the girl. She explained the cave of which she found herself in, warned her of coming back. But now? Now she returned, and with... flowers? They were cute flowers to boot. And they matched her hair strikingly, and they even paired well with the dress of the girl. That flowing dress, how it draped along her curves, flowed around her porcelain ankles. It was like the visage of Hera herself, regal and resplendent.

Medusa caught herself. "Stop that, you can't be in here." Her voice cracked, and a shame followed a burning sensation along her cheeks that only worsened at their acknowledgement.

"I'm a monster, if you want to associate with a monster, then I know a swell gentleman down by the water that—"

"I brought cheese," the girl said, pulling it from within her basket.

"I--" Medusa stopped, considered for a moment the sincerity of the maiden. "Uh... be careful there, it's slippery. Here," she got up, guided the girl to a smooth spot on the floor. "This should be a good spot."

The girl slid over the rock, snuggling up against the gorgon. "It sure is."

Then, for a moment, a softness overtook Medusa. As though her heart had finally lost its own stony touch, and there came an unmistakable joy as the two's fingers found themselves entwined about one another.

The girl looked towards medusa's face, almost like she was looking in her eyes and smiled; -

"Y'know, - she said. - I almost didn't come here."

"You did not?" Medusa said softly, her mouth trembling, it had been a long time since she had looked anyone in the eye long enough to see their distinct features. Alexandra's eyes were a foggy mixture of green and gray, a combination that reminded Medusa of her own backyard, along with the regular mist that covered everything from flowers to statue.

"It is true, I was nervous. You might even say..." - she reached up, tapped Medusa on her nose – "that I was petrified."

Medusa was about to say something when she got caught up by that touch, instead, she just glared at Alexandra's beautiful profile. The backyard started to bloom as the gorgon gazed through the fog in her eyes. Then she couldn't recall what she was talking about, as though she'd fallen prey to some form of enchantment. As soon as the enchantment came in, it came out, Medusa was too scared to let someone come this close because anyone who had tried in the past had either died or attempted to kill her. "What are you trying to do?" she asks, her voice tinged with worry. "Do you want to slay the dreadful creature? Do you want to be remembered as the one who killed the gorgon?" Allie chuckled for a moment before answering, "What am I going to do? Stab you with a flower? Besides, I'm pretty sure you can win that fight."