PROGLOGUE

A Rakian spy has made their way into Oario Noticing the fast advance of the rising Little Rookie, Ares decides to deal with the rising threat with a simple but effective strategy. 

Bell: What are you talking about! I didn't do anything like that!

Loki: *sigh* you know gods can tell when your lying kid

Hestia: I can't believe you Bell I thought I trusted you

Bell: You can trust me!! Guys! you believe me right!

Most of the crowd in the plaza stayed silent. the rest either spat in his direction or hurled insults at him in the Hestia Familia and its allies case' they looked away in shame, not saying a word. In the Loki Familia, Their reactions were more varied.

Ais: Traitor... but he has white flames... No the gods say he's lying so he must be a traitor.

Riveria closed her eyes and turned her head to avoid the eyes of the boy

Finn: This is surprising I'd hoped better from him. 

Gareth: there's nothing we can do now. 

Lefiya: Good riddance to that traitorous human.

Tiona: Argonaut...

Freya's thoughts: I should intervene but I suppose this'll be a good challenge for him. Ill wait patiently my beloved Odr...

Ottar: Lady Freya?

Freya: Allow them to Punish Bell Then I want you throw him into a large river heading away from Oario but make sure he does not die

Ottar: At once Milady

Asfi: Something wrong Lord Hermes?

Hermes seeing Ottar relay his orders to the rest of the Freya Familia only smiled to himself

Hermes: No bell Cranel is innocent but I suppose I'm not the only one thinking this could be good for him in the long run.

Asfi: You truly have no compassion Lord Hermes 

When bell tried to run he was met with a swift kick by Bete and then beaten mercilessly by the Gulliver brothers who then took his knife away and returned to Hephaistos. He was then taken by Hedin and Hogni and thrown into a gorge where a river was, thus he was sent down stream.

1 month later

The air is thick with grief when Ouranos gave news to all the gods 

Twilight Manor 

Loki called a meeting of the entire Familia in regards to the innocence Bell Cranel 

Finn: so why did you call us here Loki.

Gareth: The whole Familia no less...

Riveria: I hope you won't be wasting our time, we have to plan for a defence against Rakia.

Loki: Listen up everyone! I have news regarding Rakia 

The whole room went silent some couldn't help but remember the traitorous Bell Cranel who supposedly sent messages to Rakia. 

Loki: now this is a message from the top brass of the guild; Ouranos. Apparently due to the efforts and investigations of the Guild and the Hermes Familia it has been confirmed that bell Cranel was not a traitor.

The executive's eyes of the Loki Familia widened upon hearing this 

Raul: I thought you said Bell was lying when he told us he was innocent.

Loki: Apparently an agent of Rakia spiked his drink with some kind of potion right before we arrested, hence hiding his true intentions. 

Ais got up from her seat and left the hall with Riveria following her.

Riveria: Ais...

Ais fell to her knees and tears began to fall 

Ais: He was innocent... But I couldn't do anything about it... I could've...

Riveria: Ais liste--

Ais: I Could've helped him! He's probably dead.

Ais was then embraced by Riveria and soon Riveria began to cry as well.  

Riveria: Ais I know I... I could've done something as well he trusted me to be his mentor but I didn't help him when it really mattered.

Ais: I want to help him... 

Riveria took Ais by the hand and gave her a comforting smile.

Riveria: we'll look for him I'll talk to Finn we will look for him we will find him...

Hearth Mansion

Haruhime: so he was innocent?

Welf: I turned my back on a brother...

Mikoto: I can't believe it.

Lilli we should've known bell was too kind to us he would never have betrayed us.

Haruhime: we should look for him outside of Oario. 

Hestia: cant ever since Rakia's declaration of war we can't leave the city...

Hostess Of Fertility   

Ryu: Syr? Are you ok?

Lunoire: Yeah I think we all expected you to be sad in this situation considering we turned our backs on him

Syr: I'm actually happy because something tells me he will return.

Anya: What make you say that nya?

Syr: Because traitor or not, he never gives up.

 END OF PROLOGUE 

WOOOP WOOOP new story ok hope you guys liked it I know writing two stories at once is ambitious but they're similar in sense of romance and I'm sorry if you don't like Bellxriveria but Riveria is (my) best girl. 

Also kind of SPOILERS but don't expect bell to be an edge lord just because he was betrayed and witchers tend to be grumpy and have no emotions. Nope he will be more mature but wont be edge lord.  

ALSO if there's a large time skip which there probably will be sorry spoilers don't expect any major level ups from side characters of the Loki/Freya/other/ Familia because I want to have a good grounded idea of what peoples stats are (which is kindly provided by the danmachi fandom) and adventures in the danmachi universe tend to "grow" at different speeds. OK ok!