💘 Noodles And Cuddles 💘

I went down through the hall for a patrol meeting. It was cold since I didn't have so much to wear. When I got there I sit next to the Eugene. I wanted to talk to him but I don't think he would respond. Everyone thinks I'm behind of Judy's Disappearances except for Harry and Lawrence. Harry is always on my side and I'm thankful for that and Lawrence....hes the leader so he has to be nice to everyone. But still I felt lonely and accused. "alright, we have to do our patrols so Zion and Jay go upstairs, Harry, Scarlett and Ethan go this floor and Y/n with Eugene go downstairs. Others will go outside but be careful I saw a few zombies around school."
After the Patrol Division, we all went into the groups into which we were divided. Everyone go they ways. Why can't I be with Harry? L-like I don't have anything against Eugene but I was hoping that he will understand me in this situation. "come on y/n we have to go" said Eugene already standing between door. I quickly shake my head and go with him downstairs.

We were at the downstairs hallway and I notice that Eugene still sometimes holds his stomach as if it hurts. So I dared to ask him what's happening. "Eugene? What's wrong? Are you hurt?" I ask a few questions. I was worried about him. "What? No I'm not hurt I'm fine." he answered. "then why are you still holding your stomach sometimes?" I ask again. "I'm just...hungry." he said hungrily. "you didn't ate anything on lunch?" he looked at me with mad look "of course I ate on lunch! Am I that stupid to ate n.." he stopped when he saw a tears in my eyes. I was so sick of screaming that I started to have bad memories when someone is screaming at me. "I-I'm... sorry you sure have some reason to cry don't you? Come on.... Let's continue patrolling." he put his arm on my shoulder. I nodded and looked at his sunset eyes. He smiled. 'Maybe he will understand if I tell him how I feel' I thought in my mind and go to one of the rooms with him. "let's see if we can find something." he said searching for food. I joined the search.

A few seconds past when Eugene found something "hey y/n look what I found!" I turn around and saw Noodles in his hand. "wow you're so lucky I didn't find anything or food or anything handy." I said sadly. Before I realized, he was already eating one of the noodles. "Mmmmm they are so good!" I could say he was happy now and seeing him happy makes me happy too. For some reason I forgot about bad things. "Umm....y/n? I...want to shere noddle with you. I know I'm hungry but we have to share food with others so here." He took the noodle and gave it to me. It was so delicious, I haven't got this for a while. "Thank you Eugene." we started to talk a little bit and I finally decided to ask. "Eugene?" "yes?" "do you think I'm behind Judy's Disappearances?" he looked away and said. "well we were talking about that on the meeting when you weren't there and I said no because I don't think you would do something like that, you're too good for something like that." my eyes looked at his with 'really?' look. He nodded.

I jumped into his arms and hugged him with happiness."H-Hey!...w-what are you doing?!" I realized what I was doing so I quickly let go of him. I saw his blush on his face. It was so cute. And he was also warm unlike me. "I-I'm sorry I-I just wanted to thank you, to be on my side." I said looking down. Suddenly I felt warm again. "Huh?" I said looking up. I saw Eugene with smile on his face whos hugging me. I smiled and hug him back. "Umm....wanna stay like this for a while?" he ask. I immediately answered. "yes please." I said and snuggle to his chest to hear his heart beat.

End