The dog

It all started when she became an avenger. 5 years later Wanda and her husband vision moved to a small town called westview but did they move there or not. Today in the maximoff house Billy! Tommy! We're are you i cant run round for ever said Wanda Quickly hide the dog before mum sees said Billy. What are you guys doing what's behind your back nothing they said it looks like your forming a human wall. No we're not said billy and tommy. Come down Ahhh screamed Wanda vision came running in what is it dear said vision It's a dog a dog Billy Tommy why is there a dog in my kitchen sink. Umm we found him on the street said Tommy It's was all alone said Billy sooo can we keep it. Wanda and vision looked and each other and whispered then Wanda said not in till your ten Billy and Tommy looked at each other and smile Wanda says no boys don't do i-t  (the boys age to 10) So now can we keep it they both said yes you can keep it said Wanda and vision. What shall we name him sparky. Sparky i love it said vision right off to bed boys tomorrow is Halloween you need lots of energy (Wanda Tucks them in) goodnight boys goodnight mum they both said in a tired voice and they all went to sleep.