The Girl in Black

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spencer, Hanna, Emily, and I were standing by Emily's locker when it happened.

A girl walks into the school with Jason. She looks no older than Mike, maybe younger. She had shoulder length brown hair and was wearing heavy black eyeliner, a black sweater, torn jeans, and combat boots. I knew that look, she was hiding herself. Trying to stand out in order to blend in.

Apparently I was the only one who saw her, because Hanna kept rambling on about how expensive her shoes were. (Not that she actually paid for them.)

I reached for Em's shoulder, not taking my eyes off the girl in black. "Em, look. Who is that over there with Jason?" She looked over, as did the other girls.

The girl in black looked around, biting her lip. Jason put his hand on her shoulder, a look of legitimate concern on his face. He said something to the girl, and she nodded and gave him a halfhearted smile. He hugged her, and then her left. The girl in black started heading in our direction.

We all quickly turned around, trying not to look suspicious. This of course, made us look more suspicious.

The girl in black walked up and opened the locker next to Emily's.

"Um, is that your locker?" I asked the girl?

"Yeah." She continued putting books into the locker.

"No, it can't be. " Emily said. "That locker hasn't been used for over two years out of respect for Allison DiLaurentis."

The girl in black stopped moving at the mention of the name and took a deep breath. "I know." She said. "Jason talked to the staff and they though it would be fitting that I have it."

"Ok, who the hell are you?" Hanna asked.

"Hanna!" Spencer hit her arm.

The girl in black snapped around to look at Hanna with an incredulous look on her face.

"Hanna Marion?!" Hanna's angry face was quickly replaced with one of confusion and surprise. I knitted my eyebrows. Who was this girl and how did she know Hanna? "Aria, Spencer, Emily?!" She asked with surprise, looking at each of us as she said our name.

Hanna, Spencer, Emily and I exchanged glances. I turned to the girl in black.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" I asked.

She gave me a smile. Not really a smile, but a slight curl of the upper lip. "Quinn." She said. "Quinn DiLaurentis."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah. Quinn will be a major part of the story. Again, i'm only on season three so if anything is wrong i problably made it up not knowing that it's on the show so no hate! I will use other otps but the main one will be ezria so if you dont ship them please leave becasue they are perf. and yes i did just say perf no i am not 12 i wanted to say perf dont judge me cause i perf. Ok love you all bye.