The Inevitable Passion

The brazen and confident will live longer than those who have sanity. Their lives are driven by wealth, luxury, hostility, freedom, and equality. There is no spectrum to prove which one is higher than the other, but all are important. Living with no one's permission still seems worse than death at times.

Even the brazen and confident will soon fall due to their mortal disposition. Happiness in the world seems like the goal of life everyone looks forward to, but most will never achieve it. Believers think that happiness comes with wealth and luxury, but it comes from the heart. Not the organ but metaphorically the heart. Love is another feeling that comes from the heart. Impulses will arrive when least expected and actions are not able to read through. Fake love comes from the brain, and true love is from the heart.

The brazen and confident can be categorized with those who have a passion for something. Able to be outstanding with a love for something: being passionate about something. From childhood experience, television or stories have inspired them to have such things. They truly are the greatest of all.

Although having passions is a great characteristic to have, able to argue is also one. Arguing is a specific passion. Those who argue will easily seek out the truth and decipher the lies and facades.

I exist because I am loved. I hate my life and I am okay with it. Being able to witness the brazen and confident, the passionate people, and the loved ones, I can say that even when I no longer exist in the world, I know that there would be others that could replace me. I am merely an ant in this large universe. I am not important.