Chapter One

"It feels like an entire year has passed since I last came to this world.. What is taking the others so long to come here?" Zane thought, sitting alone in his cave. The blizzard outside had calmed, but he was in no mood to leave.

"I haven't found any signs of life aside from the giant birds, but even they rarely come near. If it wasn't for my scroll I would have been scrap metal."

He tensed up when he heard footsteps approach his alcove, clinging to the scroll of Forbidden Spinjitzu in case the newcomers were planning to steal it. "Who goes there?!"

A black haired man approached the paranoid robot, followed by a squadron of pale white samurai. "Oh I mean you no harm, I come from my emperor to make a proposal."

"Pro.. I don't care about it, I just need to find my way back to my realm." Zane snarled, backing away from the odd group.

"Stubborn I see? I'm sure my emperor would be glad to take you home if you aided him in taking down all his foes. Oh, where are my manners. I am his general Vex."

Zane however wasn't going to listen any longer. He sprayed ice shards against a row of samurai. "Not going to comply? Well then, we'll make you join!"

Vex ordered wave after wave of warriors against the ice ninja, each were powerless to stop him. He was amazed seeing the tornado pushing away any attempt to pin him down. "All of you, attack as one! He can't handle a hundred attackers."

Panicking once he was surrounded, Zane got the idea to summon his elemental dragon. "I haven't done this in a while.. With this scroll it might become more powerful than before." He thought as he mustered all his strength to his dragon.

But it seemed the scroll wasn't giving him the results he was expecting. His entire body contorted as he fell to the ground, a pair of wings burst out of his back, his hands and feet twisted into large claws, his face stretched into a snout and grew until his head hit the cave ceiling.

He tried crying out for help, only for a loud roar to emerge. "Hmm, your new form may be of use for us." Vex grinned, cuffing a vengestone collar around Zane's neck.

"Now come along little dragon, your emperor is waiting."