Archangels

September 23, 2010

Hello random readers,

I don't know if I should be telling you this. But I guess there won't be any harm at the end of the day. This is wattpad right? Complete author anonymity. Okay, here it goes: I am Michael - the pastor's kid, the straight A student, the church choir soloist, the student body president, the golden boy with a penchant for writing - and I am gay.

If you intend to picture me out as a boy who likes wearing pink and is all swishy, then fuck you. I'm not stereotypically gay, okay? I'm the type who likes sports and school and who is not at all obviously gay. The only thing is that I like boys. Well, one boy in particular. Does that still make you gay? You know, when you only like a specific guy, and not guys in general? Don't take this as me trying to intellectualize my way out of being gay. I am totally comfortable with it right now.

I maybe a church grown boy, but I've never really been that religious. I smoke, and take shots every now and then. I just don't do it with people from church or school. So to them, I'm this perfect little specimen. But I am not. And it is just so frustrating to have to hide.

Anyway, his name is Gabriel. You got that right, Michael and Gabriel, arch angels. I think it's life's way making it seems like there's this destiny thing going on. But I know it's just a tease. Life likes teasing me. He is straight! Gabe is straight.

Oh, I bet you're thinking that he's actually in the closet who will eventually love me. Wrong. He is straight. He has girlfriends. He slept with my best friend who is a girl and a slut, by the way. He's not your typical homophobic jock who is so angsty because of the dark secret he keeps. Trust me, he just isn't gay.

He's perfect, though. Beside being straight, Gabe is just perfect. He has dark brown eyes, and lips so supple, you could just melt into them. His hair is this jet black color that falls just below his olive cheeks. Oh God! I've always wanted to kiss those cheeks. I've thought about doing it, you know. Like in the most casual way. I'd just walk up to him, and make friends with him. When we're super close, which will happen really quick since I'm such a cool guy, I'll drug him then kiss his cheeks. Hahahahahahaha, I know right? I'm such a psycho. But seriously, I'd do anything to get a chance at kissing him.

Okay, I have to get to choir practice. I'll write a next chapter/letter soon. Comment and like if you want to.

Your favorite psycho,

Michael