12.21.12 It ain't the end of the world.

December 21, 2012. A day when finally it will be the end of the world, according to the Mayan Calendar and to the prediction of some experts. Many people frightened and feared this day and many people prepared for the ‘end of the world’ they are predicting. But for me, December 21, 2012 is not a day of fear and fright, for it’s just simply an unforgettable day for me, and for my fellow friends. In the morning, it was the time for fun and happiness for it was our Christmas Party. We played a lot of games, and we enjoyed in eating foods which we brought. Then, we finally knew who is behind the person giving us gifts with corresponding categories for it was the Revelation Time. After that, we bonded with our dear friends, classmates and teachers. Some chose to talk and chat while others captured those moments with their friends and teachers, just like what I did. And finally, it was the end of the party. After the party, we went into a Movie Marathon at Mauro’s House with Abby, Katrina, Florielie, Joey, and Louie. We enjoyed watching a series of movies while eating chips. After that, we had a tour around Mauro’s residence. We loved the view on the rooftop, seeing the vicinity of the whole village, and feeling the cool breeze of air. Then we’ve decided to go to Joey’s house. We’ve experienced a lot of happy memories on our way like riding a 5-seater tricycle but it turned out to be a 7 seater tricycle after having us ride on that.tricycle, walking and walking just to find Francis’ house, calling Francis on a wrong house, and tripping to Joey’s house. We were there on Joey’s house, just talking about people in school, about our families, friends, and it seemed to be a sharing. Then a plate of pancit canton was served, and we filled our hungry and tired bodies with the hot and yummy pancit canton while watching the Miss Universe show at the television. But sad to say, the happy day has come to its end. It’s time to say goodbye to the people we are with the whole day. But we went home happily and joyfully with this unforgettable experience which we will remember and cherish in our lives.