💗Ons Shot #1: At The HQ///Part 2💗

CJ began to open her eyes. She was alone in a room. PZ members then walked in. "Hello, Cara.." PZ11 said. "W-what do you want with me?! And where's my cousins!?" CJ exclaimed. "Don't worry about them." -_- PZ6 said. "WHERE ARE-" CJ screamed again but only for PZ44 to cover her mouth. "SHUT UP!" he snapped. "PZ666, watch over her.." PZ301 said. "Of course.." 😈 PZ666 said, sinisterly. "P-PLEASE NO!" CJ exclaimed. The pz members then sinisterly laughed.
_______________________________
Harper and Bree were both locked in a pz dorm room. Bree was comforting Harper who was sobbing. The pz member who owned the room walked inside. "C-Cwistina..?" :0 Bree reacted to PZ97 entering the room. "Hello..I-I'm sorry that I have to keep you two in here.." PZ97 said. Harper backed away and ended up against a wall. "W-who is wu..pwease don't hurt us.." 😭 Harper said. PZ97 then looked at him, then walked over to him. "Sweetie..I'm not gonna hurt you.." PZ97 said to him. "Y-you not..?" 🥺 Harper said. "She nice hackie!" ^w^ Bree said. "You nice hackie?" :,0 Harper questioned. PZ97 giggled. "I am.." she said with a sweet smile. The door then suddenly kicked open to reveal Eva. "Mommy!" :D Harper exclaimed, running to his mom and hugging her. "Auntie!!" Bree happily said, running over to her as well. "Who are you..and why did you lock my kids in here.." Eva said furiously to PZ97. "Mommy! She nice hackie!" Harper said. "What..?" Eva questioned. "I-..I didn't do anything bad to them..they're actually pretty cute.." PZ97 said with a giggle. Eva smiled and sighed in relief that Harper and Bree were ok. "O-oh! Cara Qwaint is in another pz room. I'm gonna take a wild guess that she's in room 666-.." PZ97 said. "Thank you-..u-uhm..what was your code name again?" Eva asked. "PZ97." :3 she replied. Eva then picked up Harper and Bree and ran out of the room.
_______________________________
"GET AWAY FROM ME!" 😭 CJ screamed. "Come on..I can't touch you at all..?" PZ666 said. "IT'S INAPPROPRIATE!" CJ yelled. "Well, it's too bad there's no one here to save you.." PZ666 said. Then, someone kicked the door down. "WHO THE FU-" PZ666 said, but then was punched in the face. "DATS WHAT WU GET FOR KIDNAPPING CUZZY!" Harper screamed, while in his mom's arms. "A-auntie! Harper! Bree!" CJ exclaimed. She ran up to them and hugged them. "Thank you!" 😭 she said. "You're welcome, CJ.." Eva said, hugging her back. "Is cuzzy okie?" 🥺 Bree asked CJ. "I'm ok, Bree.." :3 CJ replied. "Let's get all of you home.." Eva said. She then picked up CJ and walked to the safe house with da children.

One Shot Ending
💗💗💗💗