✨Chapter 23 ✨

"Babe please come here for a second," Wooyoung called from his bedroom. He and San had gone to his place in order to have Wooyoung get dressed for their date and honestly, Wooyoung was highly excited. Their first real date and he was truly hyped for it, it was going to be fancy tonight but Wooyoung could already picture himself on their future dates, it was heartwarming indeed.

Somehow in the process of wanting to go on a date, the two had noticed a salon on their way to Wooyoungs place so decided on stopping there to do a little makeover. Mainly for Wooyoung that is. His hair was already growing out so he decided to go black. His hair was shiny, black with his bangs lying neatly on his head. He had it styled this way and as for his outfit? Wooyoung went for full sexy.

A velvety red button-up made of pure silk, with the hem of the shirt tucked into his black, curve outlining pants, along with a pretty golden anklet on his right ankle. and low-top shoes that matched the color of his button-up. He didn't stop there, he unbuttoned a couple of buttons on his shirt and decorated his neck and fingers with pretty jewelry. Just as he dabbing a bit of lipstick onto his lips a pair of arms wrapped tightly around his waist and the feeling of his lover's breathe tickled the back of his neck.

"You smell so good, baby"

"It's my body wash" San hums in understanding.

"You called me over"

"Yeah, I needed help putting this necklace on" San moved to press a warm kiss on Wooyoungs nape before he put the necklace on. He then turned him around and backed up so that he could get a full look at him.

"Come let me look at you," he says and takes Wooyoung's hand just to slowly spin him around. He exclaims loudly triggering chuckles from the other.

"You look amazing," he says eyes still scanning the length of Wooyoung's body.

"You don't look bad yourself"

"I don't know baby you are going to outshine me for sure"

"You Are too kind"

"I try to be," he says leaning to kiss his lover but Wooyoung quickly stops him, he places a finger on his lips then touches Sans lips the same way.

"See I worked hard to look pretty tonight and that includes my lipstick-covered lips, so no kisses tonight..." he moved closer for his finishing statement and he didn't stop until his lips could almost brush against Sans ears.

"I want to leave proof of my kisses down your neck tonight when I thank you for taking me out," he says and San could have sworn his cock just stirred in his pants but that's not where he focused.

His eyes were on Wooyoungs hips and plump rear as he struts out of the room.

"Fuck he is going to be the death of me."

"San let's go~"

"I'm coming don't worry"

~~~

They have been at the place for about an hour and a half and honestly, Wooyoung was enjoying it very much. They first went to eat at a very nice restaurant, pricey? Of course but San didn't dare hesitate to pay for Wooyoung even when Wooyoung instead he could pay.

After they were well fed Wooyoung suggested a bar and The first thing San said was "I know just the place" so that's where they currently were sipping on drinks of their choice while socializing as if no one else was around.

The couple took this as an opportunity to learn more about each other and everything they learned fascinated them. Currently, they spoke about habits of Sans, and Wooyoung couldn't not laugh at him.