𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵

SZA - Babylon

Crucify, cru-crucify me
Crucify, cru-cru
I can't recall the last time I took advice from anyone
Shaped like a figure eight who trusts pretty girls anyway?
And I can't recall the last time I took advice from anyone
I'm sure I'll be the death of me
And I can't recall the last time I took love from anyone
I called daddy, who's got one anyway?
Not me

Crucify, cru-crucify meCrucify, cru-cruI can't recall the last time I took advice from anyoneShaped like a figure eight who trusts pretty girls anyway?And I can't recall the last time I took advice from anyoneI'm sure I'll be the death of meAnd I ...

Omniscient

It's 12:30pm and I just came back from Raegan's apartment from getting my car and I'm just so exhausted. Sam is still in the hospital bed while fast asleep from pain killers.
The doctor had to keep him at the hospital overnight. There was some more x-ray test that needed to be done.

While the family finished talking to the doctor about his leg, Johnny told Valerie that he could bring her home. Sam insisted that she go get some rest before coming back but she decided to stay.

Ms. Kathy was ignoring Valerie's whole existence after they got into a small argument once she had arrived.

Johnny eventually left and their mother decided to leave as well because they both had work in the morning.

It was getting so complicated dealing with Sam's family. Valerie puts up with their shenanigans, because they did help her out a lot, but their problem is not having any boundaries when it comes to her relationship with Sam.

His mother felt like she had to put her input into their lives, his brother was completely tone-deaf and Sam was oblivious. The situation was overbearing.

Valerie is laying on a small leather couch across from Sam's hospital bed as he sleeps soundly, but she was feeling exhausted from her argument with his mother.

————————-Flash-back———————

Johnny drives off down the street from the club and heads over to the hospital.

He turns up the radio and starts blasting some music and Valerie rolls her eyes feeling annoyed by his presence.

She just wanted to hurry up to the hospital and see Sam, she was worried sick about him.

"Don'ttttt Don't go awayyyy" Johnny sings out loud to his favorite rock band and Valerie turns down the radio.

"Can you turn that shit off!"

"Hey watch it now...you're the one that's in MY CAR"

"Johnny you know this is not the time to be yelling music all in my ear right now...I'm still buzzed from the liquor"