✭birthday✭

today is my 18th birthday :)

Your POV

I wake up to Timmy's face right above mine. He grins down at me and kisses my face all over so that I scrunch up my eyes.

"Good morning. Happy birthday," he whispers to me. He rolls off of me and lays next to me on his side, propping his head up with one hand.

"Thank you," I whisper back with a grin. I reach over and pull his face to mine, kissing him deeply.

"I have plans for us," he says, not pulling away but speaking against my lips.

"Oh?" I ask, pulling away and biting my lip.

"It starts with a walk around the Eiffel Tower," he says. We've been in Paris for the last week, and it's been magical.

"Does it?" I ask.

"Yep. And it's a surprise after that," he tells me. He looks so cute, laying next to me, his hair in a messy halo around his head. His green eyes shine with his beautiful smile.

After we finally roll out of bed, I put on one of my favorite sundresses and Timmy and I leave is apartment. We plan to find breakfast somewhere in the city.

He takes me around the Eiffel Tower, and buys us coffee to drink while we walk. We pass a small fruit stand and both get cups of fresh strawberries, blueberries, and bananas. The warm air whips through my hair and dress as we walk. One of his arms wraps around my waist, holding my securely against him. His touch instantly makes me warmer, and for a while all I can focus on are his long fingers that wrap around my torso.

The sun is bright as we walk around, and eventually we start strolling around the rest of Paris. He stops and buys me a beautiful bouquet of lilies. He pulls his disposable camera from his bag and stands back, taking a picture of me with the flowers.

"This one is going in my travel suitcase. That way you'll be with me wherever I am," he tells me.

I roll my eyes and walk back over to him, wrapping my hands around his neck and pulling him down to kiss me.

"So cheesy," I say with a grin when our lips part. But the thought of him keeping that picture with him makes my heart flutter.

I grab the camera from his long fingers and turn it towards us, snapping a picture of us with it.

He grins his goofy grin and kisses the top of my head as I snap another one.

"Hopefully those turn out," I say, handing it back to him.

"They will," he assures me, putting the camera back in his bag.

"Now for the surprise," he tells me. "We can walk from here. Follow me," he tells me.

"Okay," I say with a grin.

We walk hand in hand through Paris' streets. The warm mid-morning breeze whips through our clothes, and the smell of fresh flowers and bread is pungent in the spring air.

Eventually he turns down a long sidewalk with a huge lake in front of us. Lining the side of the lake are several quaint houses, each unique but with classic French architecture. It is breathtaking. Flower fields line the lake's edges, and I notice the excited smile on Timothèe's face.

He leads us over to a small landing at the lake's edge. It is filled with beautiful wooden canoes. He walks over to a guy and speaks to him in fluent French, and the guy points to a canoe to the right of us. When we get closer, I see it's engraved with beautiful flowers and a few French words. I make out: