Justin

Y/N walks to her class as she always does, whipping her hair back an forth. Doing so she makes eye contact with the new kid in school, Justin. Justin was a 6'10 jock that spends all his time in his gym at home. Y/N fell in love with him at that moment. He was everything she could have dreamed for! Tall, muscular and popular! Don't get me wrong Y/N wasn't pretty at all but she had an ego, she walked up to Justin and introduced herself. "HELLO JUSTIN NEW BOY!" Y/N yelled right into his ear. ".....hi." Justin replied. O..M.....G! Was this really happening? Justin, the hot, muscular jock was actually talking to Y/N! "Well it seems we both have maths for our first lesson! How about we walk to class together?" Y/N asked him overjoyed by his previous reply. "I have P.E first." Justin answered as he walked of. Y/N was unbelievably happy with his answer! This was the first time someone has ever talked to her for longer then five seconds! No way she could let anyone walk of after that! "WAIT UP!! YOU STUPID B-B-BAKA!" Y/N yelled as she ran after him blindly. "What the actual fuck." Justin said looking overly confused about what just occurred . "BAKA SENPAI!! PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME ALL ALONE UWU!" Y/N whispered out to him, hoping she had a connection only soulmates had with each other. "......what" Justin said as he walked even more confused. That was a total and utter failure from Y/N. No way could Y/N ever been seen by him again! Wait no. All Y/N had to do was kidnap Justin and make him love her! Y/N jumped out to Justin, grabbing his backpack, and tugging him away with her. "I am the only person that can have you... Justin!" Y/N cried out to the point where everyone around could hear her. Apparently Y/N thought she was strong enough to take him all the way to her house, forgetting he spent his life in his at home gym. Without hesitation Justin took Y/N by the head. W..W...was Justin about to kiss Y/N? "I...I..I love you Justin" Y/N yelled out. As Justin came closer he also lifted his arm and that's when realisation hit Y/N. Justine took one massive swoop with his arm and destroyed Y/N's head. This was the end of Y/N life! Killed by her 10000 love interest, Justin.