Chapter 01: 5 Years Old

Hope you enjoy <3

---

"Could you watch Y/n for a couple days? I'm sorry this is so sudden-"

Y/n wasn't paying attention to the stressed tone in her mom's voice. Instead, she was trying to peer behind the other ladies legs. There was a little boy somewhere in the house and she knew it. She wanted to walk into the house but her mom's grip on her hand kept her outside.

"Hey, don't worry about it. Of course she can stay. Jungkook's around her same age so she'll make a new friend." Y/n looked up at the woman standing inside the door frame and then looked back into the house where she saw the little boy again, and this time he was standing right beside his mom. "Jungkook say hi."

The little boy waved at Y/n before escaping back into the house. Y/n's mom talked to the other woman for a little bit longer until she found herself being kissed goodbye by her mother and the other lady holding on to her backpack.

"C'mon in Y/n." Y/n nodded and followed the woman into her house. When she heard the door close behind her she seemed to finally understand what just happened and began to tear up. But she whipped them away almost as quickly as they came when she saw the little boy staring at her from the couch where he sat with a teddy bear watching Disney Junior on the small tv across from him.

"Are you kids hungry?"
"Mhm!" Jungkook hopped off the couch before making his way to the dining room table. When he saw that Y/n was still standing by the doorway he waved her over. Y/n was shocked at first but followed after a little while. The two little kids sat down next to each other at the table while Jungkook's mom made lunch. At first both kids were silent, just watching his mom make sandwiches. But, eventually Jungkook made a comment.

"You smell weird," Jungkook whispered, his bunny-like grin plastered on his face. At that moment both Y/n and Jungkook became comfortable with each other. Y/n stuck her tongue out at him and they both giggled as they were served their lunch.

"I see you two are getting along well."

The two kids nodded at Jungkook's mom and continued eating and playing. It was the start of a new friendship that may last for many many years.

--

It had been a couple of days since Y/n started staying over their house. The two of them had become very close since the day they met. The pair was inseparable, always doing everything together. It was an adorable friendship, a friendship that Jungkook's mom watched grow as the time went on.

There were times then Y/n missed her family and wondered when her mom was going to come back for her, and Jungkook was always there to cheer her up. They enjoyed each other's company and hardly ever argued with each other. Jungkook and Y/n had a one of a kind friendship that they both loved and enjoyed, even at the young age of five.

---

This tis a short chapter o o f but it's a c h a p t e r so its fine anywho byebye