Writing Devices and Sentences

In your writing you should use your 5 (actually 21) senses as in for smell: she could smell the burnt bacon as its smoke clouded the air sight: he could not believe his eyes, his girlfriend on the top giving hickeys (with only undergarments on) to an unknown man with brown curly hair and lightly tanned skin hearing: the ringing noise in his ear was of like a police siren blaring with the loud and cruel words of his teacher "GET OUT OF MY CLASS" was the last thing he heard until all was nothingness not a single hertz of sound flooded his ears, not the whispers of his classmates nor the teacher yelling in his ear taste: when he slipped his tongue in he could taste her morning breath the taste of last night's ravioli and broccoli flooded his mouth as he pulled back in disgust touch: He pulled the jacket off her shoulder and immediately noticed the maroon-colored hickeys, he stroked over them only to be met with a rough texture, bumpy like skin that hasn't seen lotion in years and rough like a snowstorm on a winter night.

You need to show not tell. My stomach had thousands of butterflies swarming like a beehive as soon as he said my name. I walked to his chestnut colored desk and bowed, he passed me my paper, "I'll see you after class" "Yes Kakashi-sensei"

The howling wind was vibrating against my window desperately trying to be released, and flood my room with the frigid air.

Marcus was often a cheery fellow but on one fine Saturday he was conversing with his friend William. However due to his attention not fully being on the task at hand, he mixed the cerulean wire with the Turquoise, and unfortunately was electrocuted, and died on that once fine, now morbid afternoon.

While I was lighting Kags' blunt, I mistakenly seemed to have gotten lost in his intoxicatingly innocent eyes shimmering from the streetlight above.

I ran into her arms, eyes filled to the brim with warm, briny tears which were soon overflowing my face and dropping to the ground below.

'I want to go home' 'Oh, but poor, poor Y/n is not going home soon' 'Shush' I silently conversed back and forth arguing.

I longingly sigh, waiting for what's to come.