Chapeter I : Heartbreak

There once was a girl by the name of Angelina. She had a really good relationship with her mom but not so much with her dad. So one weekend Angelina and her brother decided to spend the weekend with there dad because he wanted to have a family dinner with there other siblings. Friday night there dad went to pick them up, they were so excuted to see him. So on Saturday evening there brother came to there dad's house and picked both of them up and took then to a halloween party and some relatives house. Angelina was always nervous around dads side of the family so she barely spoke to people. Night time rolled around and Angeline saw this handsome young boy and she immediately thought he was fine. They both looked at each other with amazement, but all of a sudden Angelina's sister started have contractions so they rushed her to the hospital. Everybody thought she was about to have her baby but she didn't. So as the night continued Angelina talked to the boy with sweaty palms. It was time for Angelina and her brother to leave so there sister dropped then back off at her dads house but before they left, Angelina quickly got her cousins number and told her to guve the boy her number.

Stay Tuned To See What Happens After Angelina Leaves The Party.