𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐣𝐞𝐚-𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 » 𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒈𝒆

IN ADVANCE: Sorry for the typos.

♡︎ jealous » louis partridge ♡︎
[𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒔]

♡︎ jealous » louis partridge ♡︎[𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒔]

Louis is Y/n's boyfriend for a long time. When y/n decided to break up with Louis months ago. Y/n broke up with Louis before she finds out she's transferring school, they still remained best friends even they broke up they still manage to be the closest.

One day, Louis is planning to surprise Y/n and visit her school so after school they can hang out but what he saw shocked him.

Louis was at the gate standing as she was about to approach the girl but then a boy put her arms around. She saw y/n looked at the boy and smiled. He furrowed his eyebrows. He heard from afar their conversation.

"Hey y/n! Do you want me to take you home?" The boy beside y/n asked.

"Yeah, sure no problem," Y/n said she then look straight as she saw Louis standing in the gate, Louis saw her.

Louis walked going to y/n.

"Surprise," Louis said like he was about to tear up as his eyes became watery.

"Oh my gosh, Louis!" Y/n said surprised covering her mouth then hugged Louis. Louis did not hug her back. Louis just remained standing while giving the boy beside y/n a death stare and the boy gives back a death stare to Louis. Y/n pulled away realizing that Louis isn't hugging her back. Y/n looked at Louis as she saw Louis was looking at his friend with watery eyes.

"I'm Louis," Louis said without smiling with his eyes watery as he extended his hand for a shake.

"Aidan," Aidan said in calm and mean way of talking as he shook Louis' hand.

"Never heard of you," Louis said as he stopped shaking Aidan's hand.

"Same to you," Aidan said back.

"Who are you?" Louis asked with furrowed eyebrows. Y/n just looked at the both of them.

"Guys, uhm, I'm sorry I didn't-" Y/n was about to apologize for not introducing them to each other when Aidan cut her off.

"No, it's okay," Aidan said as he showed his palm gesturing for Y/n to not talk while he just kept looking straight to Louis. Aidan then asked to Louis "What are you?" with a tone of sass.

Louis laughed insultingly, "I'm her ex boyfriend and her closest best friend, WHAT are you?" Louis asked as he raised one of his eyebrows. Y/n felt the heat between the two, he wants them to stop but, she don't know if she really want to.