Chapter 1

Fuck! Devonte mmmh
Was all I could get out after he just got done dropping a heavy ass bag of groceries on my damn foot.

Damn baby I'm sorry I didn't mean to are you okay ?

Yeah I'll be fine vonte just hurry up your mom is coming and you know if I don't have the food done by the time she gets here she's gonna have a fit!

Of course I'll have a fit would I not be myself if I didn't. Child move out the way I'm cooking dinner for my baby tonight you don't even know the first steps into making his favorite food

I rolled my eyes after she walked passed me. I swear this lady is past crazy. Since the day I met vonte this lady who goes by miss KK has been coming in between us. She always pops up unannounced she swears nobody is good enough for her first and only born. She's irritating. Don't get me wrong I respect her but she has none for me. My motto is to get respect you have to earn it one of these days man I swear I'm get her old ass.

Baby don't ever start devonte mouthed to me he knows his mama and I don't see eye to eye but he wants me to fake it until she rolls over and die harsh but that's pretty much the truth.

I shucked on my teeth and called out miss KK name as I walked into MY kitchen that she decided to take over. You want any help ?

She looks at my from the side over her wrinkled ass eyeballs and said sure.

When I tell you my heart just about fell to the back of my ass crack would you believe me. This lady neverrrr wants help I turned to vonte so fast and mouthed the words wtf but I guess I wasn't quite enough

Watch your damn mouth when you around me little girl

Yes miss KK, I swear if I didn't feel like I was 18 all over again. This lady treats me like a child. I'm 23 and vonte is 24 but she still treats us like babies in.

It's funny because miss KK doesn't know me and vonte has the same favorite food but she never wants to take the time out to get to know me so I laughed.

What's so funny miss KK said and let's not forget the attitude she caught when she asked me.

Well umm I clear my throat because I know she about to get smart me and your soon both like shrimp alfredo with extra shrimp and fredo sauce so I believe I do know how to make it. But I made sure to hurry and through the but in I would love to taste yours for the first time. I forced myself to smile I knew vonte ugly ass was proud of me because he pushed his ass in between us and said awwww for whatever reason.

Move boy his mama said pushing him off her. Well first grab all the seasoning little girl it never fails.

And moms favorite baby butterfly the chicken for me you know how I like it to be done. She looked at me with that same wrinkly ass eye of hers.

7:30 came and the food was finally starving we sat at the table and I c any lie it looked and smelled good let's see if it taste as good as it looks.

Vonte baby miss KK said while looking at me.
Momma don't start vonte said
I rolled my eyes at her cause I knew she was about to start some shit shut up little boy.

Answer this who's shrimp alfredo is better this wanche or your mine ?

I actually wanted to hear this one cause he always claims mine is better then hers so I was waiting on this answer.

He looked at the both of us and said they both good.
Nah nigga answer the question who's is better and you better not lie I said.

This ugly ass nigga wiped his face stood up and walked upstairs with his plate without calling out yah do to damn much.

Well I guess we got the answer his momma said yeah whatever lady. I'll tell vonte to make sure he calls you before he goes to bed.
You better little girl because if I ever not get a call from him at night I'll know why she snared.

Yeah whatevea. I slammed the door so hard vonte ran downstairs and said wtf yah doing. I just looked at his dumb ass and walked passed him to clean up the mess his trifling ass momma didn't bother to clean up.

You mad ain't you Mona ?
Nope I'm just fine. Of course I'm mad dummy you always do that taking her side and shit, but it's fine I kissed his cheek and finished putting this last plate in the dish washer before I headed upstairs to make me a bubble bath.

He knows that when I make my bath water not to bother he but I guess he didn't catch onto night because he got his ugly ass in with me.

Now let me tell you my baby isn't ugly he is but he's a cutie he's about 6'2 and a chocolate god he's heavily tatted and has enough body weight on him for my liking he has a low fade a nice ass beard thanks to me and a his smile is the smile that will kill you bring you back to life and make your panties soaked. How you think he got me. I'm very lucky to have him but of course what comes with a perfect guy and a headache at the same time like this is the one and only miss KK.

What yo ugly ass doing
Man quite playing with me I ain't ugly but that attitude you got towards me moan is ugly asl and you know it.

Well guess what little boy I said just to get under his skin the way your mean ass mama acts towards me is and you know it and what do you do about it? Nothing walk out like a little bitch because you to scared to tell your momma the truth.

Man shutup Mona all you do is complain that shit annoying.
And so are you so what's your point and why are you in here you know better.

Yeah I do, but I came to fix whatever I did so I can get some head tonight.

I swear I hate yo ass stfu and wash my back.
Only if you wash my balls get out dude I picked up my shampoo and through it at him missing it by three inches he laughed and called out you missed me.

Gotta love him or hate him and right now I'm stuck between the two.