Chapter one

It is now a month before my family and I are going to be driving from Illinois to Florida. I am so excited! The rest of my family is excited too.

For some reason I just love long car rides. Its kinda weird, I know but that's just me.

Obviously if I like long car rides I like to travel. Even though I like to travel I barely do.

Anyway my mom already had us trying on shorts and stuff to make sure everything still fit for Florida since its way warmer than Illinois.

My sister ( I'll call her G) G is two years younger than me and likes to do everything I do and then annoy me.

Sometimes my youngest sister (I'll call her J) likes to follow or back me up by hitting G.

Of course G and I were already fighting on who would get the back seat. But I knew I was bc I'm quick at that kind of stuff.

*Leaving for Florida*

Wow! I can't believe how fast a month goes by. Today was the day we would leave for Florida.

It was about 7 am in the morning we were getting ourselves and luggage ready.

*an hour later*

My dad is going to pick up the van we will be using to drive to Florida. Hopefully he gets a good one!

*Leaving*

I get the back G said. Not if I get it first I replied back to her. I ran to the car opened the door and got in the back seat.

G was whining until we got to a gas station a few miles away from our house.

My mom pumped gas and my dad went inside to get gas. After everyone was done we were on our way to Florida!

*Tennessee*

My dad was driving at around 60 mph when I see this boy standing on the side of the rode next to and SUV.

At first I just thought it was just another one of those unprepared drivers.

But when the boy turned around I knew he was famous and from magcon but I didn't remember his name.

I told my dad to pull over on the side of the road. He asked why, i said he was famous and looks like he's in trouble.

He pulled over and I stepped out of the car....
~~~~~~~~End of Chapter 1~~~~~~~
Hope you guys like the first chapter! Who do you think it'll be?
3 votes=update