Prologue

"P-please, don't kill me..."
Seven. Seven of your most powerful slashes is how many you inflicted on Flowey. Eighth went on his ahes, destroying him completely and erasing from existence.

Human child in green sweater with yellow strip is again in front of us.
"Greetings once more."
"I won't introduce myself, because you already know who I am."
"The demon that comes when people call its name."
"Or, if you want to, Chara."
"Together, we slaughtered them all, thrid time..."
"No."
"YOU were the one who commited mass genocide on monsterkind."
"Mom, Dad, Asriel... And many else..."
"They all died by YOUR dirty hands!"
*Sigh* "I'll ask you once more... Do you think you are above consequences, just because of your sick DETERMIMATION?"
"Do you think it's okay to play with their lives?"

"Yes" - We ansewer, as always.

"Who didn't except this?"
"The more sins you have, the greater punishment will be." - Chara's eyes widen as she comes closer to us with their's terryfying laughter. Terryfying for someone who sees it fot the first time.
This time world gets destroyed witchout Chara questioning us about it.

"I see you are still here."
"I guess you want to make them suffer once more? I can't do anything but make another deal with you..."
We give them our soul, and game resets. Yes, it's all just a game. No one's lives matter. And we are always the ones who win in this game.