Cordrew One

Corbin

I went to my best mates house, Andrew. God even the sound of his name makes me get butterflies. If you couldn't tell by now I have a crush on Andrew. He was just so perfect. I couldn't deny the fact that I'm gay. It just happened. When I got into his house Andrew dragged me to his room. At first I thought we were going to watch anime and be boys ( I literally have no idea what they do...) But then he pushed me up against the wall and kissed me. "Andrew." I moaned " We shouldn't be doing this it wrong." I said as I pushed him away " Oh come on I know you like it." He said as he started grinding against me. "Andrew." I moaned once again he took that chance to put his tounge in my mouth and they fought for dominance. It was like a never ending war. It was like mg hands had a mind of their own. The grabbed his pants and unbuttoned them and pulled them down and I saw his huge, hard member that made a tent in his boxers "Excited aren't we?" I said in a seductive voice "God Dammit Corbin just do something already!"  He yelled  impatiently so I decided to tease him a bit. I slowly pulled down his boxers and grabbed his member and licked from the base and up he shivered in delight. " Do you like that Andrew?" I smirked at him he just moaned as a reply. I decided to stop teasing and grabbed it all and put it down my throat he moaned, but then we heard his mum "Andrew! Are you okay?" I quickly stood up and let him collect himself "Yeah he's okay. He just banged his head on the wall." I said smirking and looking at Andrew. " Oh Hello Corbin." " Hi." And then I closed the door and looked at Andrew " Now where was I?"...