Character Descriptions: Chapter 0

(Photo has nothing to do with the storyline!!)

Madelynne Chase: An 18 year old tomboy, with long, pin straight, strawberry blonde hair that goes down to her rear end; two deep viridian green eyes; pale porcelain skin, light freckles, plump rose lips, approximately 5'8" ; thinner build with a dump truck, and a pair of jugs for her size. Loves her job as an apprentice for a major Biologist Corp. named Wildlife Collaborative Engineering. Also known as W. C.E. And is a Pagan witch.
Nickname: Maddster, Madds, chaser, chad.

Jake Smithers: An 19 year old skater boy, shaggy shoulder length dirty blonde hair, always has a beanie on, is about 6'8", almost albino pale, with indicolite eyes, broad shouldered, fairly built but skinnier sided also, works full time for W. C.E. He normally is super chill, but around Madelynne he is subtly flirting, and super comfortable with her.
Nicknames: Jakeyboy, JJ, smith, kit.

Syrith: abnormally curvy😂 (meant to be female bodied with the "most desirable" features) long luscious hair to behind her/its knees, pitch black eyes (whites and all), sharper canines like a fox, medium lips, approximately 6'0.

(Note: might be additional characters later in the novel)
Now onto the story, my little psychos~
Doll face out✌🏻