↻ichi╎first meeting

(Before you start reading...I want to say something to avoid confusion.

I think non-sorcerers can see Choso cuz in chap 60 I think, the people on the truck can see Eso and Kechizu maybe cuz they are half-human and half-curse. So, ofc humans can see Choso too, right?

Btw, Choso is one of the best big bro and I love him!! Now2, pls enjoy the story.)

"I'm going out," Choso said and walked away from the group that had Geto, Mahito, Jogo, Hanami and Dagon.

"Ah, Choso, have fun~" Mahito smiled and waved at him.

Choso walked out from the sewer where Mahito asked him to come before the meeting.

Choso knew humans could see him so he avoided meeting humans by staying with the group but today he felt like he wanted to go out and enjoy the world.

He doesn't have any places in his mind so he walked along the sewer until he remembered that Mahito once told him that there's a hidden park where humans rarely go.

While he's on the way to the park, he feels rather calm. No humans. No noisy transportation. Bright sun. Calm wind. It all made him calm from thinking about his two younger brother's death and feeling angry after.

He finally arrived at the park and he looked around the place. What Mahito said's true.

Huge trees and buildings covering the park and hiding it from the public, a perfect place for Choso right now.

When he walked inside the park, he saw a lake in the middle of the park. He looked around the park and saw no one except birds near the lake.

Smiling, he walked along the river and saw two huge trees, huger than the other tree and between them, there's a small route.

Choso used the route to see where it would bring him when suddenly he heard someone or something crying.

"Wait...there shouldn't be any humans here...but wait...even though this park is hidden, it doesn't mean there's no people who know this place, right?" The male said to himself.

He walked deeper, already ready to attack whoever 's crying if they suddenly attacked him.

Then, something came into his view and he saw a high school girl, crying on a bench with her hands on her face.

For some reason, Choso's body relaxed a bit. He decided to leave the girl alone when suddenly, the girl spoke.

"Who's there?"

Choso got shocked and without turning to look at her, he replied.

"No one. Sorry for disturbing you." He said and was about to walk away when the girl called him.

"Umm...wait, mister!"

Choso sighed. He didn't know what to do. He's not in the mood to kill anyone and it's just a waste of energy to kill someone.

"What?" Was all he could say.

Choso couldn't see the girl but he knew the girl was wiping her face from tears and shifting around her seat.

"I'm sorry to ask this, but can you sit here with me?" The girl asked him.

Not gonna lie, but Choso was shocked to hear that.

"Listen...I'm not what you think I am. It's better if I leave," he replied and again, when he was about to walk away the girl stopped him.

'"Wait! I don't care if you're a human or monster or ghost...I...just want company...right now…and for some reason...I think you need company too…"