Chapter One

She was walking to her lunch table, when a tall blonde hair boy bumped into her and spilled chocolate milk on her white shirt.

- ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! This was my favorite shirt! Thanks a lot Aris. says the girl with sarcasm.

-Jeez, sorry Melody. says the boy with no care in his voice.

- Next time watch where you are going! says Melody looking at him frowning. 

After this encounter they both went their ways. Melody went to sit with her friends and Aris went to sit in the back of the cafeteria all alone.

-What happened to your shirt? says a girl with dark brown hair and green eyes.

-Hi Amanda! Aris bumped into me and he spilled chocolate milk on me. 

-Here you go sweetheart! said a dark skin boy handing  her a tissue paper.

-Thank you Michel! says Melody grabbing the tissue

-Hey everybody! Woah, What happened to your shirt Melody? asked a tall  boy with light brown hair and beautiful hazel eyes.

-Aris bumped into her and spilled chocolate milk on her shirt. said Michel 

-Oh snap, im sorry Melody! Here you go, take this. says the boy handing her a red sweatshirt.

-Thanks Alex! said Melody looking at him with a smile.

He smiled back. After he handed her the sweatshirt he left to sit with his friends. Melody puts on the red sweatshirt, and starts eating her lunch.

-Damn girl! looks like Mr. Alexander Quick likes you! said Michel with enthusiasm 

-Don't be silly, he only gave me his sweatshirt because he is a great friend. said Melody

-Melody, you've liked my brother since 7th grade. Tomorrow it would be the best time to shoot your shot, because we are goin to Rome overall. says Amanda winking.

-Are you sure? 

-YES! I'm pretty sure he likes you too but he is just not showing it. says Amanda

-OK then! Tomorrow I will shoot my shot with Alexander! said Melody with confidence.

-Amazing! By the way , are you still coming over today after school to help me pack? asks Amanda.

-Yeah, of course!

It was the next day, the day of the big trip to Europe. Melody was so excited to finally travel to Italy, something she has dreamed of since she was a little girl. Her dad, Oliver , went to Italy two times on business trips, he always told Melody about the wonderful places in Rome and she loved hearing about them. 

*alarm sound*

-FINALLY! Melody jumped out of her bet and rushed to the bathroom to get ready. even though it was  5 o'clock in the morning she was very excited and energic.

After she got ready, her parents droved her to school where the school buses would take everyone the the aeroport.

- Goodbye sweetheart, we are going to miss you! said Samantha hugging her daughter.

-I'm going to miss you too mom! said Melody hugging her back 

-These are going to be some long 10 days for us, Melody! said Oliver trying to defuse the tension 

-Don't worry dad, I'm going to be alright! said Melody hugging her dad. 

- MELODY,ARE YOU COMING? screams Amanda looking out of the buss window