Part One- Summer love

If anyone is reading that, thanks. :) The story means a lot to me because it kind of fits perfect to my last summer... And after I heard the song of them I just had to write this One Shot. I think in the Ziam-way it's too adorable and cute :)

Review or comments would be nice :) So enjoy reading little Ziamshippers. :D

So after re-reading it I realised it is a bit long but yeah... I enjoyed writing it anyway :)

Already Thanks for reading. uh god sorry I talk tooo much. Go on here :) :

I couldn't believe it. I made it. I literally made it here in Italy. I am a lifeguard now and had my first day. But I am slightly disappointed because nothing really importing happened. I know it might sound bad but I hoped for more action. So I sat down the next chair and took a sip of my now warm water.

I looked on the ground when I suddenly heard screams. My head shot up and I was trying to find the source of those noises. Then I saw it. A boy, a teenager with black hair was nearly drowning. Without thinking about it I got up and ran towards the sea and the boy. Luckily there were no big waves this day so I got easily to the boy. I didn't saw his face I just wrapped my arms around his torso and swam back to the seaside. He was choking and I took his face between my hands and he opened his eyes. I was flashed. He was beautiful and his eyes... I can't find the words. In my mind I slapped myself. I have to do my work!

"Are you okay?" I asked the boy.

He just nodded and looked at me. Was he embarrassed? He almost drowned.

I helped him to sit and he choked a few times and spilled water in my direction. But I didn't mind. I patted his back when he finished.

"Are you really okay?" I wanted to know again.

"Yeah, really... just had a.... spasm." He tried to explain with his angelic voice. Wait Liam... you cant think this way about a teenboy you just met.

I wanted to say something when a women rushed between us and took the boy in her arms.

"Oh my god Zayn what are you doing to me. You know that you can't swim." I saw him blushed and I smiled to myself. When he saw it he looked to the ground and his mother, so I think she was, turned to me with a facilitating expression. "Thank you so much. You saved his life!"

"Ma'am this is my job."

"Yeah but thank you so much anyway."

She got up with ... Zayn was his name and just nodded in my direction and went somewhere else. I just sat on the ground and thought about my real first rescue. I smiled and looked up just to see that Zayn was staring at me. But he quickly turned away when he saw that I was looking. This boy was mysterious. I looked at the big clock near the shop on the beach. My shift was over now and I stood up and went undressing myself and directed right to my home.

After a hot shower I watched a little TV also when I understood nothing but when I am gonna live here I have to learn the language. And in that moment I realised that my first rescue was a boy from England. I smiled again. This was coincidence. My thought went straight to the boy again. He was pretty. The way he was embarrassed made me grin. His lie was cute and... My thoughts were interrupted by my phone which vibrated next to me.

Danielle.

I sighed. She was my Ex and wanted to be friends after we broke up. It didn't worked out anymore. I answered the call.

"What's up?"

"Hey Liam darling. Just wanted to know what you are doing tonight?"

I met her here in Italy while she was having a modeljob. We got to know each other and well, things went quick and we were girlfriend and boyfriend. I loved her, really but after time went by my feelings faded away. She travelled a lot and it wasn't what it used to be once.