In the costume room (CHAPTER 1)

(Pretend the richozzy hug isn't there, and lily and Heath are there)lol
A: Isn't anyone's POV it's basically narrating what's happening.

They were back, finally! It has felt like years have passed by although it was just a month! The studio had to close down since they were rebuilding the next steep, and A-troupe wasn't going to concentrate with all the noise going on.

Richelle POV
It felt so amazing being back at the studio it felt like forever! After our first dance back I hugged everyone again except him.... Ozzy. We just looked at each other with a disgusted look. Even tho one part of me hates Ozzy, the other knows he is a pretty good dancer, but that still doesn't mean I like him. I saw the girls sitting in one if the benches and went to sit with them to you know catch up.

A
How have you guys been? "Honestly I was about to die in my house I was so booooored I'm glad we are all back," Amy said. "Me too", said Summer, "can you believe they changed the name of the next steep AGAIN." "Why don't they just leave it like that, like come on women make up your mind" said Kenzie making everyone laugh. "Perslaples, very unique name for a cafeteria if you ask me" Finn said approaching the group of girls. "Hey pipes wanna join me, Kenzie, Henry, Amy, Summer, Heath... basically the whole entire A-troupe to perslaples" "Right now?"the girls asked
YES right NOW he said, looking at Ozzy who was drinking some water. The girls under-stud what he meant and started leaving. See they just know #Richozzy is real, well will be real. All of A-troupe just knew they were meant for each other. A-troupe started leaving the studio to go to Persaples. "WOWOWOWOOU", Kingston stopped walking. "Sorry, but you two can't go" Henry told them. "Why?" Both Richelle and Ozzy exclaim. "Emily said two people should go to the costume room to clean it up, and those people are you two" Lily said "I never heard Emily say that." Ozzy said "Well she only told me and Lily to tell you guys so bye bye sorry have fun cleaning". Finn said. A-troupe has a plan, a genius one to lock them up in the tiny space, they could at least become friends in there if they were going to be stuck there all night. So ye that whole cleaning up thing, Emily never said that.

Ozzy POV
Out of all the people RICHELLE, really Emily well I don't really have a choice.
We both went to the room her leading the way. Her beautiful blonde hair moving from side to si- wait WHAT AM I THINKING, I don't like Richelle I'm probably just very tired. We went into the room not even talking just cleaning,leaving the door open or else we would be locked in there, but since I have great luck of course the door shut. Ahhh great..... But it wasn't me or Richelle who closed it tho. UGHHHH! Richelle exclaimed, "Now we are stuck in here probably all night long" "Great" I said.

Half an our had passed and we finished cleaning. Now there was just an awkward silence. I mean we had to have some fun if we are going to stay here all night at least. "Let's do something fun" I told her ready for rejection, but to my surprise she said yes. I stood up and all of the sudden I said "Hey Richelle why do you hate me so much?" I actually wanted us to be friends at first but she just didn't like me.

Richelle POV
When he asked me that question my heart just broke. I could see the sadness in his eyes, but I don't get it, why did I get upset about the question. "I hate you because you.....you....... I don't know I just don't like you I am to good to be your friend". I said trying to act amazing, but I saw him and could tell he was heart broken, I immediately felt horrible since I really don't have a reason to hate Ozzy. Ozzy I'm so- "Shut it Richelle!" He said his voice was angry but sad, and I don't blame him, he actually isn't the issue I am. We stayed in there quietly for 5 minutes, and I knew what I had to do. I started dressing up ridiculously aswell as dancing trying to make Ozzy laugh which worked. "Ohh prince Ozzy" I saw a huge smile on his face when I said that. "Would you please forgive me, I now see I don't really hate you, and would you let me have the honor to be your new F-R-I-E-N-D. His smile grew even bigger. "Hmmm" he said. I can surely be your new Friend. I hugged him so happy and excited, this had all happened so quick.

Ozzy POV
After the hug we looked at each other both smiling. " She is gorgeous, her eyes are beautiful, her smile don't even get me started with, the way she loo- wait, what am I even thinking it has happened 2 times today already. I like Richelle as a friend, that's IT. "Wanna dance" I said "sure". We started dancing and after while we decided to dance one last time. Something unexpected happened tho. We were dancing, the song was almost over, and we did a move were we ended up very close to each other. Our lips two centimeters away from touching, her arms around my shoulders, and mine around her waist. We didn't move at all. I just hugged her cause I didn't really know what to do, and she hugged me, her hug was so comforting. After some 5 minutes of hugging her I tried to separate from the hug, but she wouldn't let go. She fell asleep, in my shoulder, standing up. I carried her and put her on top of some clothes I had put on the floor for it to be a little comfortable for her. Then I went to sleep, on a different side of the room. I got woken up by Richelle's voice telling me she was cold. I was not awake at all so I went up to her and made her sit down, hugged her and went back to sleep, with her head on my shoulder.

(Hi everyone I hoped you liked this chapter it's the first one, and don't worry I will be trying to update when I can, unlike some I will finish this story, and I won't leave you here wondering what was going to happen. 😂)