AUTHOR'S NOTE/PRECURSORS

Hello!

Welcome to Thick and Thin! I can't wait for you guys to jump into the story.

You may be here from my book "Isn't He Lovely". If you haven't checked it out, I highly suggest... it's all finished now!

Before you get to reading, I have some important notes so you're all set to get started on the book.

1) This story will be in third person. Unlike my last book, which was in first, it will be using the main character's name. 

2) I'll be following the plot of the books/movies. Obviously the plot is the same in both, except when it comes to scenes in this story that are in the plot, I'll be using MOVIE DIALOGUE. I honestly find that more fun and I think you guys will probably agree. 

3) This is a mature story. I may put disclaimers, I may not, but I expect you all to use discretion. 

4) Thank you all ahead of time for using kind language in the comments and respecting me as a writer. I really appreciate it. 

5) And lastly please take a moment to see the next page (chapter, technically) to have a look at the main characters! I hope you guys like who I casted!

Thank you all so much for choosing this story. I promise to do my best to give you guys a great book! 

Love you all. I can't wait to get started. <3

~ E