chapter 1

i woke up in the morning and i was very tired.

"Unique! Get up! Time for school!" my mother yelled from downstairs.

"ugh i'm so tired." i was so lazy.

My mom named me unique because i was not like others. i was different. i had a hard time fitting in, and a hard time making friends.

i rushed downstairs and got into my new red convertible that for some reason we had the money to buy despite being extremely poor.

i drove to school and parked my car and the first thing i was greeted with was a cheerleader in the shortest skirt i'd ever seen.

"everybody look!" exclaimed the cheerleader. "we have a new girl!" she sneered.

"yeah i'm new, and i what about it?" i answered sassily.

"don't ever talk back to me bitch stupid bitch and your stupid car, your parents will never love you and your parents should've just aborted you." she said.

the rest of the cheerleaders laughed behind her and formed a circle around me.

"hey! leave her alone!" a deep, husky, wolf like voice said.

the cheerleader gasped. "is that... Edward???!!!!!"

the cheerleaders gasped. "he's so cool and cold! some even call him the cold one!"

the boy named edward stepped through the crowd of cheeleaders. "are you okay? what's your name?"

"unique." i answered boldly. "unique Wintersummers"

"that's such a cool name, it's so unique. i can already tell just by looking at you that you're the most quirky and different person in this school." he said, in a very deep voice.

"yes, i am, i am very different and not like others" i said, sadly.

"well, my name is edward." edward said. "and you will be my little spider monkey."

i'd just made my first friend; i couldn't believe it! i was so happy that i'd hugged edward but he was so cold! and his orbs shined gold in the light.

"i'm a vampire." he said coolly, looking off into the distance. "and i can't resist your blood. i am going to kill you and murder you and rip all the blood from your body."

i smiled. "that's so sexy edward. i'm not afraid of you though."

"i'm literally going to suck the blood from you body and then kill and torture you slowly until you die a painful death."

"i'm not scared of you, that's so cool edward! tell me more." i said.

edward then leaped forward and sucked all the blood from my body, killing me instantly. as i faded from the mortal plane i looked at him and he looked back at me.

"farewell, spider monkey." he whispered