|Chapter 1|

"YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME," A death eater said.

Hermione's breath became heavy, Almost as a brick has fell onto her lungs. She inhaled threw her nose quietly and exhaled from her mouth. She heard a whisper coming from her left. She gripped her wand tightly, ready for the death eater to come around.

You're probably wondering what happened? Why is hermione being chased? Is she ok? Well you see here Ms.Granger was or should I say is being forced into becoming a death eater. Sounds silly right, A muggle-born being forced to be a death eater. Well Hermione Granger is not what you think she is.

"Granger," A dark voice whispered to her on her right.

"Avad-," Hermione said, being cut off.

A Pale, Cold, Large hand covering her mouth from behind her, being unable to finish casting the death curse. Hermione bit the large hand, Causing the Person to curse under his breath but not letting go of her. She is acting out of fear at this very moment.

"Granger stop," The person said, Whispering sending Hermione's stomach become uncomfortable nervous.

"Got you," Said the same death eater that was chasing after her.

"Avada Kaveda," The person covering her mouth said.

Hermione could not see a damn thing. The darkness was overriding her eyesight. All She felt was the movements of the person covering her mouth. It was not a familiar feel for her in any way. She did not feel safe, But she didn't feel scared.

She felt the hand being removed from her mouth. She turned around in a harsh motion. She gripped her wand harder than ever.

"Lumos," She said.

"Hello Granger," The Blonde headed boy said.

"Malfoy- I KILLED YOU," She screamed backing up with her wand still gripped tightly in her hand.

"No Granger you thought you killed-,"

"AVADA KAVADA," She said.

The tip of her wand turned green, A bolt of green light sparked out from the wand and hit Draco. Draco looked down at where the green blot hit him and looked straight into Hermione's eyes. He started walking closer to her scaring Hermione and causing her to use the same death curse as before.

She was horrified at this point. He did not stop walking but instead coming closer, with each death curse she shot at him he was perfectly fine. She didn't stop until all of her power and energy ran out of her. She dropped down to her knees.

"I KILLED YOU HOW CAN YOU BE ALIVE," She screamed, Before passing out.

"Fuck, Your getting worse" He said kneeling down to her level.

"Malfoy What the fuck, I told you to make sure she does not die," Mattheo said, coming from a portal he made with his wand.

If I have you hooked on, perfect. Mattheo also known as Mattheo Riddle. Son of Voldemort. He is Kind of in the same boat as Hermione- I lied. He is being forced to get the death mark as well as Hermione and Draco. It's a bit complicated but it will all make sense later.

"I did make sure she didn't die Riddle. A death eater was chasing her and as you can see he is right there on the floor dead," He said, Pointing at the dead body on the floor.

"We need to get her out of here quick before someone else see's her," 

Draco took off his jacket and wrapped it around Hermione and picked her up and carried her out. Draco has never loved or liked anyone. He has had a few relationships in the past but they meant nothing to him it was just about sex for him.

He has never felt loved or comfort from anyone. Not even his own family showed him loved or comfort. Draco Malfoy has been forced into becoming a death eater until he finally escaped them.