Izuku: HELP!!!

(Izuku's POV)

                All I remember was that I was in my dorm room and then all I saw was black. I think someone knocked me out! And now I'm in this dark basement I can't really see anything but the stairs. I can feel the  hard rope on my hands and the cold, hard chair I'm sitting on. So I started screaming! I don't know why but I started panicking!        

                                                                       "HELP! HELP! HELP!" Some one can it was Toga.  Toga: "Oh  shut up!"  I could barely see her but I knew she was right in front of me! "You try being tied up with a rope! WITH ONLY YOU AND ME IN IT!!"   Toga: "Yay! Your going insane that's what boss wants!"  No, no your not, your not going insane! Just act like you are, but really you are gonna escape! Ya, ya you are hehehahaha! "So... what are you going to do to me?"  Toga: "Well I'm not going to do anything, it's all boss. He's gonna kill you then bring you back to life!   Turning you into a.....     vampire!"     

     "WHAT!"    Toga: "mhm you'll like it, they already did it to me!"   "Really what's it like?"             Toga: "Well not that different for me because of my quirk, but you don't get a quirk anymore."     "No quirk? I worked so hard for my quirk..."    Toga: "I'm sorry but there's nothing I can do..."   "YOU CAN UNTIE ME!"              

     Toga: "No, I cannot do that I'll get in trouble with boss."  "You'll be a hero!"  Toga: "Sorry I can't you won't understand I-"   Shigaraki: "What were you telling him?"  Toga: "Nothing-, why?"  Shigaraki: "Because!"  Toga: "Mhm..."  Shigaraki: "Well anyways, boss is going to come down soon."  "What will happen?"  Toga: *getting a peace of duck tape* "I already told you, but you'll need this!"  "Tape?"   Shigaraki: "Never mind that, YOU TOLD HIM!"  Toga: *puts tape on Izuku's mouth*  "Ya I did he was scared!"   Shigaraki: "Ugh!"   Boss: "WHAT IS GOING ON DOWN HERE!"  Shigaraki: "O- Oh um-"  Toga: "Just getting Deku-kun ready!"  Boss: "Oh good toga, at least I know SOMEONE is doing SOMETHING helpful around here!"                                                                   Toga: "Thank you sir!"     Shiraraki:  "Sorry boss..."  Boss: "NOW LEAVE! Toga stay.." Shiaraki: "Got it boss..."  Toga: "Yay!"        

    I could barely breath with this tape on my mouth but I herd everything they said. But I still don't know who this boss  dude is. "MMMMMHHHH!!!"  Boss: "Oh shush!"   Toga:  "Here's the knife!        " Boss: "Thank you now you can leave!"  Toga:  "Then why did you have me stay?"  Boss:  "Oh, your the only one who knows which knife to use!"  Toga:  "Oh ya, ok bye!"  Boss: "Ok so I'm going to put this knife into your neck. But I promise the pain will go away Ok!"  *sticks knife into neck*   "AHHHHHH!"  Boss: Ok all done!"

Word count: 472 (sorry it's short)