Part 2

Bumblebee was not an ugly mech. He knew that.

Arcee always called him cute or adorable, which he did secretly like, but he would never admit it. He had great curves, he was well aware, and he was quite the sexy mech.

Apparently, the others knew too.

He just got back from one of the strangest missions he ever had. He and Bulkhead had been send out to investigate an energon signal, when they’d been ambushed by the Decepticons.

The Decepticons used explosions, causing a big dust cloud. Bulkhead had picked up Bumblebee and started to run away, out of the heavy dust cloud. Bumblebee struggled a bit with his intakes.

“Are you okay?” Bulkhead asked worried. Bumblebee was just about to answer, when suddenly he found his faceplates full of Bulkhead. The kiss didn’t last long.

“Better?”

Bumblebee stared in shock at Bulkhead,” Yes?” He more asked than answered, still in shock. “Good,” Bulkhead said and kissed him again. After that they asked for a groundbridge and where back at the base.

He went to sit on the Cybertronian-sized couch and closed his optics. No matter how hard he thought about it, he could not comprehend what had happened. Luckily, the perfect distraction walked up to him.

“Hey, Bee!” Smokescreen said,” do you want to play a game with me?” Bumblebee onlined his optics,” Sure, Smokey.” Smokescreen set up the game playing device and picked a game.

It was his favourite race game. Giving a controller to Bee, he went to sit beside Bumblebee. “Ready to get your aft kicked?” Smokescreen asked, grinning. “No chance,” Bumblebee said and grasped the controller.

They played for a while, Bumblebee kept winning. He was winning again, when he suddenly felt a soft pressure on his cheekplates.

Smokescreen had kissed him.

And was winning, now that he had distracted Bumblebee. “What was that for?” Bumblebee asked. “Hmm?” Smokescreen hummed innocently, picking a new racetrack.

“You kissed me,” Bumblebee said,” why?”Smokescreen chuckled,” You liked it?” Bee noticed how Smokescreen kept avoiding the question, shook his helm and concentrated on the game again.

He thought it was over, for a while, but no. As soon as he was in first place, those soft lipplates returned, caressing his audiofin. Bumblebee groaned as his concentration broke. “Stop distracting me!” he said as he tried to concentrate again.

Smokescreen’s lipplates formed a grin and moved down to Bumblebee’s lipplates. Bee turned his head to glare at the other when Smokescreen pressed their faceplates together. He quickly pushed his glossa in Bee’s mouth, licked his glossa and moved away.

Smokescreen jumped from the couch and dashed away laughing. Bumblebee staid frozen in place, until he noticed the videogame that was still on. He got up from the couch and turned off the playing device.