Bakugo totally defeats Minetta

Todoroki and Bakugo had just recently started dating and told all of class 1-A and while most had respected them and weren't assholes Minetta was a different story. "Hey Bakugo since you're a faggot you won't mind if I stab you in the ass right?" Minetta said when they were alone in the boys bathroom pulling a knife out of his bag. "GET AWAY FROM ME BEFORE I BLOW YOUR FUCKING FACE OFF CREEP" Bakugo screamed. And then his boyfriend walked in wondering what was taking Bakugo so long. He immediately disarmed Minetta and then shoved the little creep into a toliet. "Were you seriously just gonna let him hold that knife? Why not just disarm him?" Todoroki questioned dragging his boyfriend out of the bathroom. "Pfft you act like that extra isn't just a pathetic weakling" he grumbled angrily. "I just worry sometimes" he said kissing Bakugo's neck. "I can take care of my agh~ self" he moaned opening the door of his dorm. "I know Kat but, I love you so of course I'm gonna worry sometimes" he said softly wrapping his arms around Bakugo and just holding him close. "Aww Kat you're blushing" he said booping Bakugo's nose. "Don't you fucking boop my nose Icyhot" Bakugo growled looking away embarrassed. "Boop" he said booping Bakugo's nose again. "I SAID DON'T FUCKING BOOP MY NOSE ASSHOLE" he screeched quick to anger. "I can't help it you're so cute when you blush" "GRRRH-" As Bakugo was about to yell some more Todoroki kissed him sticking his tongue into Bakugo's open mouth effectively silencing him. They separated after a minute a string of saliva connecting their lips. "Screw you asshole you made me forget what I was gonna say" Bakugo screeched annoyed. "You want me to screw you?" Todoroki teased laughing at Bakugo who looked like he was gonna explode from embarrassment. "QUIT TEASING ME JERK" Bakugo yelled storming out into the hallway only to run into the creepy pervert Minetta. "Hehehe hey faggot why's your face so red? Oh wait I know it's cause you just got fucked I could hear you screaming from my dorm" he taunted fake gagging. "awe what's wrong you jealous?" Bakugo sneered. "That's gross like why would you choose to be a faggot and take it up the ass" "FOR YOUR FUCKING INFORMATION DICKHEAD I DIDN'T CHOOSE TO BE GAY AND IF I COULD CHOOSE MY GODDAMN SEXUALITY WHY THE HELL WOULD I CHOOSE TO BE GAY WHEN IN SOME COUNTRIES THEY KILL PEOPLE FOR BEING GAY HELL I HAVEN'T EVEN TOLD MY PARENTS I'M GAY I'M AFRAID OF TELLING THEM BECAUSE I KNOW SO MANY PEOPLE ONLINE WHO GOT THE SHIT BEAT OUT OF THEM WHEN THEY TOLD THEIR FAMILY AND WHO GOT KICKED OUT AND HAD TO LIVE ON THE STREETS FOR BEING GAY AND SO MANY PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY GET HATE CRIMED FOR BEING GAY BEING GAY ISN'T EVEN TALKED ABOUT IN SCHOOLS PEOPLE TRY TO PRETEND THERE'S ONLY ONE SEXUALITY STRAIGHT SO WHY THE FUCK WOULD I CHOOSE TO BE GAY" Bakugo ranted angrily. His angry rant had drawn a crowd of teachers and students alike who all started clapping after his speech was finished. "If you're so ashamed of getting it in the ass I can cut off your dick and give you a front hole" Minetta said confident that his beliefs were correct. Aizawa then took the knife from his pocket and expelled him. And Bakugo's rant was posted to YouTube and helped many accept their gayness and find the courage to come out to their families.