chapter 1

Today's my second week working at this job. My boss seems to like me ( not like that ) so he said I could keep the job. I work at the cashier since im really good at math. Im only 14. Well whatever.

" Hello ma'am welcome to aeropostale in new york time square. Everything in the store today is 30% off. "

" thanks for reminding me your a very beautiful girl you should be a model "

" Thank you miss. Your total went from $80.76 to $65.40. Have a nice day. "

She smiled and waved as she walked away. That was weird. I was never complemented like that before. Basically because im a basic girl brown hair brown eyes. Ya know.

~ Walkie talkie ~

"Naomi can you work around the store cleaning up. Next week we have a new clothing line coming in and I want there to be space "

" Okay boss no problem "

" the clothing line is made from these viners that are so called famous. And ive been working on your dream job convincing the head of aero . Hang in there "

" thank you boss I appreciate it and okay.

Finally after another long day of work I went home.

I decided to send an email myself to the head of aero. This job is really important to me. Maybe I can model with the new people and model for their clothing line. Even though the only viners I know are lele pons and king bach it should still be a fun experience ; if I get it . Before I send the e-mail, I look at myself in the mirror examining my body. My brownish brunette hair. Basic. Brown basic eyes. Not attractive. Skinny? Yea but only because committed to this job. My acne free face thanks to my diet. long legs. My double jointed arms. My perfect and in place eyebrows and long eyelashes. I was born like that. Its my favorite and only feature that actually gave me one compliment. I go back and sit on my bed typing the e-mail.

To: Head of Aeropostale

From: livelaughdreamlovelife@gmail.com

Subject: Modeling gig

Hello head of aeropostale. My names Naomi and I would like to work as a model for a company. I know you have a lot but please give me a chance . I currently work in one of your stores in times square in new york. Please give me a chance ill send in photos soon.

                                                         Sincerely,
                                                                        Naomi O.

After a long day of work, and dreams slowly dying, I finally have some alone time and piece in my own room. Hopefully this turns out good. I hope my basic brown eyes and thick thighs can get me somewhere. I just have to keep on dreaming. Tomorrow ill send an email to a famous photographer Bryant Eslava . Maybe he can help with my chances of being a model.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys this is my first book and this idea came up to me while I was sleeping. Idk im weird. Well I hoped you liked this very short chapter ill write more tomorrow or later today