First Chapter ~Math~

Alka watched her homework. Reading the question again and again.

" If m squared equals....ah! Got it! " Alka screamed and wrote an answer at the end of the question.

Soon, her mother's scream ringed trough the whole house, signaling breakfast.

Alka raced down finding her mother in the kitchen doing some cooking. "Mmm...Bacon and eggs..." Alka remarked,"Looks yummy...""Of course it's yummy!I made it!" Her mom replied, showing off her talents.So Alka started devouring her breakfast in just minutes,"Okay, I'm going to continue my homework" ,Alka started to sit down and when she just finished her homework... *BEEP BEEP* , "Oh, school bus has arrive, bye mom!" Alka permitted as she walked out the door.

In 30 minutes,she got off the bus and walked towards the school, after strolling through the corridors, she finally went inside her class, she choses the back seat, she just settled herself in the seat; taking out her books when her friend; or rather "Crush", Luciferia went in the class and took a seat beside her, "Hey," she said, looking at Alka, "Oh,umm..good morning.." Alka replied, blushing. Luciferia took a peep at her maths textbook, "Have you finished your homework?"She asked, "Yes, you?" Alka asked back "Nope," Luciferia replied "Can i borrow yours?" She said "Yes, you can," Alka answered while looking at the window, trying to hide her blush. "Thanks," she said, while grabbing her textbook. Then, she started to copy her answers, right before the bell rang, she finished, "*sigh*,Thanks for lending me your answers, Alka,"

"Oh, sure," Alka replied. Butterflies in her stomach.