Who I Am, I Don't Know

I seriously don't know who I am. 

    I mean, most people put a label on them so they can find a group of friends they can relate to. Those stereotypes would include emo, jock, nerd, etc., etc. None of those really go for me. I would categorize myself as a computer geek, but I don't really see myself being a computer geek when I just hack, when a computer geek actually goes in depth with computers like fixing them and stuff.

     Wait, I think I got it.

     I, Peyton Evans, am a hacker. 

    Well, at least now I know what to call myself, at least, secretly. No one knows I'm a hacker. I'm actually studying journalism at Yale, so I guess no would've thought I actually know how to code, nonetheless even know how to hack. Even if people knew that I can hack, they'd probably think that the only thing I could hack would be my brothers laptop, which has been known to be hacked more times than anyone can count. And people say they want to be blonde. 

    I've actually been hacking since I was 5'3 and 13. I first hacked into my school, and since then, I've hacked into many major companies like Macy's and the NYPD. I never actually stole any information from them, heck no. I'd be gauranteed a spot in jail if I did that. As of right now, if I got caught, I'd have like a 50/50 chance of going to jail. Luckily, I've never been caught due to the fact that I can cover my tracks pretty well. At 22 and 5'7, no one knows that I'm sort of a criminal.

     But what's the point of living if you don't take risks?