introduction

I made this story inspired by  2kimcaheju fanfic in Wattpad that have the same title as this story. The author has been permitted to rebuild the story. If someone wants to search the previous story, unfortunately, Wattpad has deleted his story. But, if you didn't read the original story, yet. I gonna give you the summary.

Summary

Y/n and Yena was a childhood friend meet unsecured conditions. Y/n working as an adult porn video camera has to change to be porn actor and he paired with his childhood friend he fell in love, yena. After having shooting porn videos with her, he decides to marry her and got a daughter.

The after peaceful marriage, there they get the economic problem, to solve that problem, yena decided to become a porn artist once more. Y/n agree on it by one term, she just does it one video. 

As making video process, Yena paired with a guy, called Oh junseo. After making the video, junseo seduce Yena to have sex with him. At first, Yena refuses it, but after junseo makes her pleasure, she willing to have sex with him. Their affair continues after shooting that movie.

Yena tries to hide their secret affair from her husband,  Y/n. Their affair keeps in secret until Y/n discovers the affair. Angry about being cheated by his wife, he leaves their house with his daughter. Yena being alone comes to Junseo but only finds bitter reality, that junseo have already girlfriend. Junseo decided to choose her girlfriend than Yena.

Being ditched by junseo, Yena tries to apologize to Y/n and rebuild their marriage life. At first, Y/n refuses it, but after seeing Yena sincere, and still loves her. Y/n forgive her.

Character
1. Kim Y/n
- Choi yena husband
- ex-porn cameramen and actor
- has two daughters, Kim chewon and Kim yuqi
- loyal husband.

2. Choi Yena
- Kim Y/n husband
- ex-porn actress
- has two daughters, Kim chew on and Kim yuqi
- has affair with her husband in past.

3. Jo Yuri
- famous porn actress
- she has crushed with Y/n
- seductive person

4. Oh junseo
- ex-porn actor
- he has crushed with Yena
- has affair with Yena behind his girlfriend in the past

5. Kim Minju
- newbie porn actress
- Oh junseo ex-girlfriend
- still in love with junseo

6. Kim Chaewon
- 5 years old daughter Kim Y/n and Choi Yena.

7. Kim Yuqi
- 3 years old daughter Kim Y/n and Choi yena.

Note:

I have changed the character from the original story.
- Yuri y/n and second daughter I change her as another person

- I pick yuqi as my second daughter because Yuqi seems like Yena.
- another member will appear as a cameo in this story