Chapter 1

'Jack are you coming?' Elizabeth takes her three year old son by his hand and walks with him in the direction of where the stagecoach always stops. The sound of horse hooves now gets through to the little boy and he looks around. 'Horses!' he shout, ' Yes that are horses, shall we pet the horses?' Elizabeth asks smiling. 

The stagecoach stops now and a door goes open. A long man gets off and helps a woman to get off.  Who are that? wonders Elizabeth and she and little Jack walk fast on. At ones she knows who they are. ' Abigail!' she exclaims, ' Abigail is that you?' The woman turns around ' Elizabeth!' she waves while her best friend runs to her with her son in her arms. Abigail now runs to her too and the two hug each other.

Frank the man who first came out of the stagecoach, takes Jack by his hand so  that he wouldn't be completely flattened.' Ohh Abigail I missed you so much!' 'I know, I missed you too' sighs Abigail. 'I found it so awfull to be away for Hope Valley!' she stops and tries to swallow her upcoming tears, but it doesn't work and she starts to cry. Elizabeth hugs her and rubs circles over her back. Jack even though he is little, notes that something was wrong, and he walks to Abigial and puts his arms around her leg. Abigail now stops with crying and gives Jack a hug. 'Is that auntie Abigail, Jack?'asks his mother Jack, 'yes' he nods.

'Hey Frank' Elizabeth says 'What are you doing her, aren't you working in the Childern's hospital?' 'No, I quit because Abigail wanted to go back to Hope Valley.' Elizabeth now looks from one to the other. Abigail begins to laugh ' we're married remember?' 'What! Why have you never told me that?' 'I did, in a letter a few months ago' Abigial answers. 'I never got that letter, but congratulations to you two!' 
'Thank you Elizabeth.'Say Frank and Abigail both at the same time.
'Abigail, Frank!' it's Rosemary 'it is so good to see you both, welcome back!' 'Thank you Rosemary, it's good to be back.' 
'Why don't we all go to the café?' Elizabeth suggested.

A few minutes later Abigial, Frank, Elizabeth, Rosemary and little Jack were sitting on a tabel in Abigail's Café. 'Abigial,where is Cody didn't he come with you?' Rosemary asks. 'No, Cody wanted to come after the and of his school year, that is next week then he'll come too.' 'Hey Abigail, Frank!' it's Bill who is working in the café this afternoon. 'What are you guys doing here?' 'Abigail and I are moving back to Hope Valley.' ' Okay welcome back!'